Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
From a Coot fans perspective...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

From a Coot fans perspective...

Nov 30, 2013, 1:04 PM

On black friday, I went over to cootland mall with two of my well dress and well educated employed friends. We rode in my friends old white ford explorer because his porsche was in the shop. Anyway, as we are driving around looking for a space to park when we spotted a family walking out of the mall. We started to tail them hoping we would be able to get their parking space. Most of them were dress in Cooter pride gear expect for one butt ugly young lady wearing an orange Clemson jacket. All three of us are huge Coot swinger and figured we would get some love from our fellow brothering.

My friend pulled the white ford explorer along side of them. I rolled down the window and asked them very politely, "excuse me, are you guys leaving?" They looked at me strangely, said nothing and started walking in another direction into another parking aisle. So we pulled around to the other aisle and confronted them again...

My friend thought it would be nice to offer each of them some nice cold soda as a bribe for the space. So I tossed a few out the window while saying "You nice folks look thristy, here have a cold beverage" Just then a young man who seemed to be dating the fugley chick in the Clemson Jacket starts throwing rocks at our explorer.

I screamed at him to stop and the old lady who was with them pulled out a gun and pointed it at us. We freaked out and drove away.

I tell ya some people be crazy

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL

Nov 30, 2013, 1:25 PM

That's exactly what happened lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: From a Coot fans perspective...

Nov 30, 2013, 1:27 PM

Actually, with society being in the shape it is, you can't expect people to be overtly trusting of strangers. Especially strangers who appear to be stalking them and tossing items out of vehicles at them. For all those people knew, you guys could have been about to pull a drive by or something. You just don't know anymore. Instead of stalking their spot and initiating contact, you should have just tried to locate their spot and waited patiently while they loaded up and backed out without saying a word to them or throwing things at them. That exchange had nothing to do with football teams and everything to do with y'all's ignorance and gullibility.

with an outlook like that,you shouldn't venture outside your

Nov 30, 2013, 1:35 PM

own home. or is it now a fortress. jeez.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sounds like drinking has started early in Cootlumbia***

Nov 30, 2013, 1:28 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A Tiger man needs no introduction...

Re: sounds like drinking has started early in Cootlumbia***

Nov 30, 2013, 1:37 PM

Assuming that it ever stops. ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only a scubbag coot would put "tigerfan" in their

Nov 30, 2013, 1:31 PM

handle and then make up some stupid story on their rivals website.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Only a scubbag coot would put "tigerfan" in their

Nov 30, 2013, 2:02 PM

only an emotionally unstable person would take seriously something they read on a message board. Go tigers!!

guys read this and youll see

Nov 30, 2013, 1:33 PM

He is making fun of 18wheeler and other coot defenders

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1300565

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ someone gets it ^^^^***

Nov 30, 2013, 2:03 PM

Re: From a Coot fans perspective...

Nov 30, 2013, 1:33 PM

That is called presenting and pointing a fire arm with criminal intent unlawfully, even if they have a concealed permit. That is jail time first offense. The law says, you can only present a fire arm in your life or bodily harm is being threaten. Asking them if they would like a refreshment, or if they were leaving, supported either cause for presenting a fire arm and using it as a threat. Somebody would have went to jail, and it wouldn't have mattered to me what they were wearing. They could have been wearing the catholic collar, and it wouldn't have mattered.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic