Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I really hate the A&M game ended on such a controversial call
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,149

I really hate the A&M game ended on such a controversial call

Sep 10, 2018, 8:53 AM

It’s a shame that the refs stole that game from A&M and they didn’t have a chance to score a TD and go for 2pts to tie it up and get to overtime.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I really hate the A&M game ended on such a controversial call

Sep 10, 2018, 8:55 AM

True. Why did Jimbo kick it to Renfrow, of all people?

Better question: Was Jimbo kicking....

Sep 10, 2018, 9:13 AM

and not coaching?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i don't know.. it was the right call. I don't know what

Sep 10, 2018, 9:00 AM

the announcers were watching but the from the pylon camera the ball clearly when over the top of the pylon. If its over the pylon its a touchdown right so if its over the pylon its a touchback. He's the one that fumbled not anyone else's fault. Just a good hard nosed play by both teams and we happened to come out on the positive end.

Call on the field was made and it looked like it was confirmed from the Pylon cam. Jimbo is just going to act like that regardless. He's a bafoon. But no, we didn't steal that K'Von made that happen.

I know all about it, I lost a fantasy football playoff game one year when Joe Horn reached for the pylon and lost it out of his hand. TD i win instead went as a turnover and I lost. Hard times...

sorry, i totally whiffed on that one. I really just wanted

Sep 10, 2018, 9:01 AM

to tell my fantasy football story. I detected the tongue and cheek after I read it again.

Yeah, my heart's all broke up about it too.

Sep 10, 2018, 9:05 AM

We played patty cake, not football. Our liberal sprinkling of rookie freshman substitutes from the first kickoff until the clock showed double zeroes showed our great respect for Jimbo and the mighty SEC. Duke would probably have beaten us had we put that in the game against them.

Yep, I'm really ashamed and I hope the AnM people didn't notice Clemson total disrespect shown by all the wet behind the ears players we put on the field against them.

You keep telling them they almost went took up to overtime and let them swath and bask in the dreams of what might have been while they fade into oblivion like ND did when they had a last chance shot to take us to overtime a few years ago.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No time for that. I’m still fretting over whether

Sep 10, 2018, 9:06 AM

Rod Gardner pushed off for “the catch 2”.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's called GETTING SEPARATION***

Sep 10, 2018, 9:13 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

maybe, I just hate it was controversial.

Sep 10, 2018, 9:15 AM

Tears me up inside.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I really hate the A&M game ended on such a controversial call

Sep 10, 2018, 9:12 AM

Once again Dabo has the definitive word - If he holds onto the ball, you don't have a problem. (paraphrased)

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,149
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic