Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: Peters suspended when spring practice opens
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Football Player Update: Peters suspended when spring practice opens

Feb 26, 2013, 10:22 AM

Peters suspended when spring practice opens

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

someone upset over dabo calling out a player in 3...2...***

Feb 26, 2013, 10:26 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not so sure about that, I haven't seen

Feb 26, 2013, 10:28 AM

GWP log on!!

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Peters and the other DBs better be on notice

Because there are a lot of young, talented and hungry players coming in for their spots.

really can't afford ppl screwing around at DB***

Feb 26, 2013, 10:40 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If they want to lose their spot then they will

Feb 26, 2013, 10:42 AM

However Alexander is coming in looking to take at CB spot and I don't see breeland losing his so it's Robinson/Peters that need to step up, big time.

Re: Peters and the other DBs better be on notice

Feb 26, 2013, 11:41 AM [ in reply to Peters and the other DBs better be on notice ]

The vets better get serious about playing and getting better because those freshmen will push them a ton.

What the heck is going

on with Peters? He is a RS sophomore who played last year. How can guys on this Clemson team have any kind of attitude problem??

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What the heck is going

Feb 26, 2013, 8:48 PM

reading between the lines IMHO he has an attitude problem with the books also...

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The sky is not falling. Either Peters will become a better

Feb 26, 2013, 8:50 PM [ in reply to What the heck is going ]

player and citizen because of this, or he won't. I'm thinking he will.

Re: The sky is not falling. Either Peters will become a better

Feb 27, 2013, 10:26 AM

I agree, and I hope Gary takes this message sent by Dabo as motivation to really be an all in type guy. If he does that, he will be the better man for it, now and in the future. I know these things.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably suspended for

Feb 26, 2013, 10:29 AM

leaking the "shocking" recruting info to ALLINCU (or whatever his user name is) ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Probably suspended for

Feb 26, 2013, 11:33 AM

Yea, it was his brother or so he said. :)

Re: Football Player Update: Peters suspended when spring practice opens

Feb 26, 2013, 10:29 AM

Hey, get your head out your A$$ Gary and get with the job at hand. There are some hungry new guys coming up to try and take your slot from you. And if you let that happen, blame no one but who. That's right, yourself!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Player Update: Peters suspended when spring practice opens

Feb 27, 2013, 10:32 AM

You are right in so many ways, but skill sets, or the lack thereof, displace a lot of players, and I hope Dabo plays the best guys on the team, even if they are freshmen displacing upperclassmen. That really is the fire that keeps players doing their best, and those who aren't as good trying to get better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm upset that Dabo is calling out players!

Feb 26, 2013, 10:36 AM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I'm upset that Dabo is calling out players!

Feb 26, 2013, 10:39 AM

You're just jealous that he's not calling you.

^^^ picked last for dodge ball...***

Feb 26, 2013, 10:39 AM [ in reply to I'm upset that Dabo is calling out players! ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^too scared to play dodge ball***

Feb 26, 2013, 10:40 AM

Yeah but my mom told me it was because they

Feb 26, 2013, 10:40 AM [ in reply to ^^^ picked last for dodge ball...*** ]

always save the best for last.

So I've got that going for me.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^^^Plays dodgeball with a helmet on

Feb 26, 2013, 10:42 AM

because mom said so!!

;)

She said I have to wear a helmet

Feb 26, 2013, 10:43 AM

because I'm so special. You're obviously just jealous that you're not special like me.

dave was someone's first...

Feb 26, 2013, 10:45 AM

which is special & scary.

;)

i'm not saying your mom lied to you or anything, but that's

Feb 26, 2013, 10:43 AM [ in reply to Yeah but my mom told me it was because they ]

not your real dad either.

;)

As long as his checks keep clearing from the trust account

Feb 26, 2013, 10:44 AM

I couldn't care less who that guy is

^^^ got his mind on his money and his money on his mind...***

Feb 26, 2013, 10:49 AM

Oh yeah, well I'm upset

Feb 26, 2013, 10:41 AM [ in reply to I'm upset that Dabo is calling out players! ]

that you're upset that Dabo is calling out players!!!

So There

;)

^^^Derailer

Feb 26, 2013, 10:45 AM

Thanks for the winky face now move along

I found a pic of you, LBU, DSP, and Soccer

Feb 26, 2013, 10:49 AM

Arggggg! Come on Gary.....

Feb 26, 2013, 10:39 AM

Don't be the one that screws up a good thing for everybody! Those crappy attitudes are highly contagious! Get you some orange kool-aid and drink up!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Arggggg! Come on Gary.....

Feb 26, 2013, 8:21 PM

Attitude can be your worst enemy, asked the honey badger(LSU). Don't block your blessing! stay focus on your dream, goals, and your team Vision---(NC). Don't build a resume if you planning on playing at the next level. This can hurt future opportunities as well as the $$$$. Please stay ALL-IN. THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY. many in the Depart. of Corr. would love to be or give a arm and a leg to be where you are. (CU)

Feb 26, 2013, 8:23 PM

this long of a thread for a kid that just needs an attitude adjustment. you people really make me smh.

Feb 26, 2013, 8:41 PM

a fire start small. catch it early before it to late.

He had a lot of dumb late hits out of bounds---undisciplined***

Feb 26, 2013, 8:39 PM

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic