Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think the playoff should be the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 844

I think the playoff should be the

Jul 18, 2018, 2:14 PM

top 4 teams in the country and the next 4 teams that are not as good as those top 4 so that in the first round the 4 best teams in the country can potentially have injuries occur in games that should not be taking place that could/will prohibit them from winning the National Championship!

Sounds legit to me

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Why do you hate Cinderella?

Jul 18, 2018, 2:20 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

b/c he wants all the slippers for himself.***

Jul 18, 2018, 2:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I think the playoff should be the

Jul 18, 2018, 2:28 PM

Makes sense definitely. Also, it allows a great team that may have had an injury at QB, or many other injuries in the regular season, to get back in the hunt for a title.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mean like that year where tOSU had two QB injuries

Jul 18, 2018, 2:59 PM

and missed out on the playoffs as a result? Oh wait, they made the playoffs and won a championship.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: You mean like that year where tOSU had two QB injuries

Jul 18, 2018, 3:12 PM

Yeah I thought that was a cool neat novelty. They were deep at QB. I wonder if we would have won it all and beat Bama for the title if we lost 2 games in the middle of the year without Deshaun due to injury? Things happen over a season. We wouldn't have even been in the playoff. There would have been no title. That's the point. There are a lot of factors on a season. We were the best team. Even Bama was talked about last year whether they deserved to be in the playoff due to their injury plagued blowout loss to Auburn.

A 12-point loss is a blowout?***

Jul 18, 2018, 3:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: A 12-point loss is a blowout?***

Jul 18, 2018, 3:21 PM

Manhandled then. They didn't look the part. That's the point. It made everyone question them. It was just injuries.

They weren't manhandled either

Jul 18, 2018, 3:43 PM

Bama had a lead in the 2nd half. They were down 6 with 13 minutes left. They lost by 12 on the road to a top 6 team and it was Bama's only loss of the season after being #1 all year.

somebody call the wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhmbulance!***

Jul 18, 2018, 2:43 PM

Replies: 9
| visibility 844
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic