Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
some people just don't understand....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 938

some people just don't understand....

May 6, 2015, 10:27 AM

The recruiting advantage Wofford has over us in baseball

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please explain. What does their coach do better than us

May 6, 2015, 10:28 AM

other than win?

tia

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Score runs. Hth***

May 6, 2015, 10:30 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

going by the line up, he recruits college juniors & seniors.***

May 6, 2015, 10:36 AM [ in reply to Please explain. What does their coach do better than us ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LBU's question is valid.***

May 6, 2015, 10:43 AM [ in reply to Please explain. What does their coach do better than us ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

THERE'S MUCH MORE TO DO IN SPARTANBURG THAN

May 6, 2015, 10:28 AM

CLEMSON

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: THERE'S MUCH MORE TO DO IN SPARTANBURG THAN

May 6, 2015, 10:32 AM

derp is that you?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: some people just don't understand....

c'mon franc they have a $165 Million endowment. They must be shelling out additional monies like vandy and virgina right?

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Gotta give some credit to their facilities too...

May 6, 2015, 10:46 AM

Their players have the advantage of not being distracted by things like video scoreboards, outfield grandstands, bullpens, players lounges, things like that. It must help them out too with them being more comfortable playing in a stadium that resembles their high school fields.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gotta give some credit to their facilities too...

May 6, 2015, 10:50 AM

maybe we should start using the sec excuse...."we didn't want to be there."

Its all them Terrier wimmin***

Aren't female dogs ... ?***

May 6, 2015, 10:36 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

May 6, 2015, 10:54 AM

here come the idiotic posts

null

May 6, 2015, 10:56 AM

but we lost so they're acceptable right?

To heck with Chick fil a...We've got to get an Ike's.

You Spartanburg people know what I'm talking about.

Re: To heck with Chick fil a...We've got to get an Ike's.

Misspelled The Beacon....HTH

The Beacon is not in the same league with Ike's when it

May 6, 2015, 10:59 AM

comes to cheeseburgers.

Onion rings? Yes, the Beacon FTW

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Beacon is not in the same league with Ike's when it

May 6, 2015, 11:02 AM

please stop derailing this serious thread. This is not a food thread please take your discussion to the food boards.

null

Re: The Beacon is not in the same league with Ike's when it

May 6, 2015, 11:03 AM [ in reply to The Beacon is not in the same league with Ike's when it ]

I lived in Spartanburg most of my life. There are 3 really good Burgers. Ikes, NuWay, and the Beacon. Sugar n Spice is good too, but not in the same league imo.

I can't say that I prefer one over the other when it comes to Ikes and the Beacons burgers.

Ikes >>>>> The Beacon

May 6, 2015, 11:05 AM

Replies: 19
| visibility 938
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic