Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
so, let me get this straight: a former player is accusing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,762

so, let me get this straight: a former player is accusing

Jun 3, 2020, 10:17 AM

the head coach of being racist because he didn't reprimand an assistant coach for using the n-word while trying to point out that two players in an argument were using inappropriate language when they used the same n-word? i'm confused as to where the racism is here.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The assistant was reprimanded and he apologized at that time...

Jun 3, 2020, 10:30 AM

This little entitled lying POS Tuttle is trying to get some attention by attempting to tear down Dabo.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bingo

Jun 3, 2020, 11:04 AM

To add to it, Tuttle was kicked off of the team because of his conduct. He’s grinding an axe when he didn’t deserve to be on the team to begin with, only got a position because of his Dad. Too bad Perry’s accolades are being tarnished by his son’s actions.

Re: Bingo

Jun 3, 2020, 11:13 AM

Nothing Perry’s son does in any way tarnishes his accolades. In the same way nothing that thug cop in Minnesota did in any way tarnishes any thing about me. This transference of guilt is a big part of the problem. Are we clear?

The only reason Kanyon was on the team was because of his father

Jun 3, 2020, 11:22 AM

If you think you go out in the world and only represent yourself then you are mistaken. The selfishness in that is a huge part of the problem today, are we clear???

Re: The only reason Kanyon was on the team was because of his father

Jun 3, 2020, 12:30 PM

Nope. Perry Tuttle’s son is a man capable of making his own decisions and does not bear the responsibility of his actions. Your straw man about employees representing their employers is completely different but nice try.

We had a former DB commit armed robbery a few years ago and that reflects upon the Clemson gear I wear zero percent.

it does, and if it was something that happened frequently

Jun 3, 2020, 12:54 PM

Everybody associated with the university would be up in arms to stop it, but players getting into trouble have been few and far between under Dabo, far too many examples of players doing the right thing for the few to tarnish Clemson people. If players were committing armed robbery on a yearly basis, I bet you would want them to do something to clean up the program.

Re: Bingo

Jun 3, 2020, 12:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Bingo ]

Great post Calhoun2, my sentiment exactly.

Re: The assistant was reprimanded and he apologized at that time...

Jun 3, 2020, 12:32 PM [ in reply to The assistant was reprimanded and he apologized at that time... ]

I imagine the type attention he has gotten isnt exactly what he had in mind. Really silly and not well thought out move on his part.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No. he didn't call him racist***

Jun 3, 2020, 12:52 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,762
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic