Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why did the Dems not like Tulsi Gabbard?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 477

Why did the Dems not like Tulsi Gabbard?

Sep 24, 2020, 10:00 PM

She was the only one that made any sense during their debates. You have to ask yourself this question. I might would have voted for her.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

she's kinda hot***

Sep 24, 2020, 10:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: she's kinda hot***

Sep 24, 2020, 10:13 PM

Oh yes she is but I think she would not have let any BS wrong doing that the Dem. have done over the last 12 yrs go. She was not a team player for Hillary and would expose the truth. That is just me.

I don't know that much about her...

Sep 24, 2020, 10:15 PM

she is a military person, so I honor that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2020, 10:16 PM [ in reply to Re: she's kinda hot*** ]

Liberals hate hot chicks. That’s a fact.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ugh...

Sep 24, 2020, 10:17 PM

but I also think AOC is strangely appealing.

Re: ugh...

Sep 24, 2020, 10:21 PM

She is an idiot tho so she fits right in.

and then the Hollywood actresses...

Sep 24, 2020, 10:24 PM

until they open their mouths

Sep 25, 2020, 1:18 AM [ in reply to Re: she's kinda hot*** ]

Huh?

Does this mean you're voting for Biden?

Sep 24, 2020, 11:53 PM [ in reply to she's kinda hot*** ]

Or you like a little more cushion?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are ya sure?

Sep 24, 2020, 11:04 PM

I heard a lot of Trumpists say stuff like that, but if you compared her platform to Elizabeth Warren's, they were almost identical.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Are ya sure?

Sep 24, 2020, 11:59 PM

Elizabeth Warren has told so many lies there was no way she could have gotten it but Slow Joe?

Re: Are ya sure?

Sep 25, 2020, 8:28 AM

All I'm saying is there was a lot of love for Tulsi from the Trumpers for some reason, yet her ideology was on par with Warren's.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

There 2 main reasons for that...

Sep 25, 2020, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Are ya sure? ]

1 - most of the Trump supporters who say that are just repeating something they've heard and actually have no idea about where she stands on issues

2 - many Trump supporters don't actually care about issues - it's all personality based

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's rephrase this.

Sep 24, 2020, 11:52 PM

Why wouldn't progressives want to vote for someone that a conservative would support? Still stumped?

Why did the Pubs not like John McCain?

Sep 25, 2020, 8:24 AM

I did vote for him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why did the Pubs not like John McCain?

Sep 25, 2020, 8:37 AM

Song bird

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prolly because If you stand her beside Hillary

Sep 25, 2020, 8:42 AM

Hillary looks like the crypt keeper and Oprah love child

Something, something she was in the military.

Sep 25, 2020, 8:58 AM

Dems hate the military.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: Why did the Dems not like Tulsi Gabbard?

Sep 25, 2020, 9:03 AM

I liked her. She just never gained traction with the masses and therefore she wasn't a viable option to take seriously. I don't think she was liberal enough for the current Dems. She is too moderate for either party possibly?

Sep 25, 2020, 9:20 AM

Is she a moderate or a fake Democrat?

I honestly never got the sense she was really even a Dem, so much as she was a conservative-leaning politician from a deep-blue state who joined the party that was always going to win.

Lindsey Graham was a lot like that for years, just the other way...and they are hardly the only members of Congress to do so.

Of course, as Lindsey Graham has shown, these pretenders can be compelled to toe the party line, too, because Graham went from vociferous Trump critic to stalwart Trump defender when he saw which way the wind was blowing...if you're capable of playing a role to win your office, you're more than willing to play any role you must to keep it.

She came across as monumentally disingenuous...and the fact that Dems never warmed to her but Republicans one and all seemed to would seem to be a pretty glaring red flag. Hillary Clinton outright accused her of being a Russian sleeper, which I always found fascinating, because either Hillary was batsh!t paranoid - which as much as I disliked the woman, I never really saw out of her - or she knew something she couldn't divulge, probably because it got unofficially backchanneled to her; very few people in Washington are more connected than the Clintons, even now. There was definitely some Alt-Right push for Tulsi, whatever, and I'd be genuinely curious which side of the pond that originated on.

Sep 25, 2020, 9:22 AM

She was on her own and not a Dem or Repub it seemed. She was just her own person which at times went against the grain.

Sep 25, 2020, 9:46 AM

she attacked the D establishment so she was pushed out

Replies: 22
| visibility 477
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic