Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
russian roulette foot shooter
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 670

russian roulette foot shooter

Nov 26, 2018, 4:22 PM

https://youtu.be/l30DPJ_UUSc

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so dumb

Nov 26, 2018, 4:35 PM

they can't even get "natural" selection right

Re: russian roulette foot shooter

Nov 26, 2018, 4:40 PM

Let me finish this story:

The one with both feet shot (Lil' Mac) will be mad at Tre Tre and so he will come back and shoot him, so then he will go to jail. Then JoJo will shoot Lil Mac's cousin that was by the Chrysler 300 with a body kit to look like a Bentley. So naturally they all end up dead or in jail.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jail or disability. Pick your taxpayer funded future.***

Nov 26, 2018, 5:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: russian roulette foot shooter

Nov 26, 2018, 4:41 PM

#joeythefoot***

Nov 26, 2018, 4:53 PM

This is the tragedy of limited life opportunities.

Nov 26, 2018, 6:06 PM

When you grow up in the shadow of poverty, without privilege, you're left with limited options.....many resort to riding around in 6 figure luxury cars and shooting their friends in the foot for $800 bets. It's the vicious cycle of poverty in America.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Milton Friedman up in here!***

Nov 26, 2018, 7:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only tragic part of this is that the bullet didn't

Nov 26, 2018, 7:53 PM

ricochet around like crazy and kill them all. Donquavious with 2 shattered feet probably has no health insurance. Translated... you and me pay for his treatment and rehab, either thru higher premiums or that Tylenol at the hospital goes from $27 to $34. They gotta make it back somehow.

His mom will probably sue the city and police dept... they called but no one responded in time to prevent it. And yes, as someone else said... there will probably be some retaliatory shootings and we'll foot the bill for their treatment & rehab... as well as 3 hots & a cot for the perps for the next 40 years. Not to mention the 6 kids between all those involved and the baby mamas and welfare, food stamps, free breakfast and lunch at school, etc etc blah blah blah.

Rinse and repeat. And I mean that in a good Christian way, I don't mean that in a bad way at all.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Replies: 8
| visibility 670
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic