Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ranting, bear with me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

ranting, bear with me

Sep 19, 2014, 5:28 PM

Point 1

We all need to be appreciative to have a coach and administration that will not sacrifice integrity for the sake of winning a football game. FSU has a long history of being morally bankrupt, and the events of this week are but a blip on that radar. How their fans can continue to cheer for this nonsense is beyond me. It's embarrassing.

Point 2

I'm surprised to see how many folks here have stated a win against FSU would require some kind of asterisk. FSU is loaded with talent on both sides of the ball, and it's going to be an extremely TALL order to defeat them regardless of the QB under center. In that same respect, I don't buy into the idea that losing a hard-fought game against them would be an epic failure on our part. Winston gets WAY too much credit in these scenarios. Sure, I know he won the Heisman, but let's not suggest that without him they are suddenly Wake Forest.

Point 3

There is a great opportunity for our Tigers tomorrow night. An earlier poster mentioned something about it almost being a battle between good and evil. I'm not sure I'd go quite that far, BUT I do think our fan base will expand to all states and conferences tomorrow. I hope the Tigers take the field focused and determined to make a statement. It is time to add that #1 tombstone to the collection.

It's there. Let's take it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

answers

Sep 19, 2014, 5:31 PM

Point 1: Yes

Point 2: no asterisk necessary

Point 3: Huge Opportunity we need to take it

HTH out loud

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

sirius reply was helpful

Sep 19, 2014, 5:32 PM

tu

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: ranting, bear with me

Sep 19, 2014, 5:34 PM

Your points are all right on point! Great post!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Excellent points

Sep 19, 2014, 5:34 PM

That is all, as I'm not over MY rant yet

:)

call it what you want.... but win tomorrow.. and it's

Sep 19, 2014, 5:39 PM

pushing the Orange Bowl vs. Nebraska for best program win ever...

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

With a possible playoff game in the future

Sep 19, 2014, 5:42 PM

A win might just lead to another game to rival the OB!

Agreed.

Sep 19, 2014, 5:45 PM [ in reply to call it what you want.... but win tomorrow.. and it's ]

That's not a stretch at all, York.

Would be HUGE.

That's absurd.. unless this game comes with a National Championship

Sep 19, 2014, 6:27 PM [ in reply to call it what you want.... but win tomorrow.. and it's ]

I'm unaware of.
The talent on this team may be better, but a win is a plus to this season and a check mark in trying to win our division.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Nailed it

Sep 19, 2014, 6:31 PM

You nailed it!!! Agree 100%!! HUGE opportunity for this team and program on the national stage once again. Now let's go Shock the World Tigers and bring home the BIG WIN baby!!!

Re: ranting, bear with me

Sep 19, 2014, 6:38 PM

You disappointed me.
I thought you were going to rant,you know like in throwing a temper tandrum,balling your eyes out while rolling in the floor,breaking your mom's best china,pulling your hair out.
This seems to be more of something coming from a sane man.
You are sane,aren't you?

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic