Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ALL THIS CHIT WE’RE DEALING WITH IS DEMS FAULT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 425

ALL THIS CHIT WE’RE DEALING WITH IS DEMS FAULT

Sep 27, 2020, 8:31 PM

Face it...if you ######## coulda nominated someone other than Hilldawg, we would be in this mess today! ??????????????

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ALL THIS CHIT WE’RE DEALING WITH IS DEMS FAULT

Sep 27, 2020, 8:32 PM

Wouldn’t...

Re: ALL THIS CHIT WE’RE DEALING WITH IS DEMS FAULT

Sep 27, 2020, 8:34 PM

Numb nuts is banned? Jeebus

I agree with you. Dems can complain about Trump all they want,

Sep 27, 2020, 9:04 PM

but at the end of the day, it’s their fault they can’t pick a candidate who can beat him.
I think some of the blame goes to the overall stupidity of our country, for having so many people who worship one of the worst presidents ever. But even though he is that, the Dems can’t manage to get people excited to vote for their side.

Our country is becoming like that movie Idiocracy, it’s sad.

I'm not picking on this particular post...

Sep 27, 2020, 9:54 PM

but this is the claim down the board over and over - all these people who "worship" Trump. Oh, there surely are some. But I know a whole lot that will vote for Trump in spite of Trump.

I can understand why the left gets so bent out of shape if they believe 44% of the country worships Trump. That simply is not the case.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well many here do. And I personally know a good number

Sep 28, 2020, 6:45 AM

of people who do as well. Coworkers and such. Obviously that’s anecdotal and not data driven, but considering the circles of friends I keep and what section of America I interact with, it surprisingly high to me. And then I realize there’s a large number of demographic types I have no real interaction with (rural, religious, very conservative, less educated) where the number of people that worship him is much higher. And so it’s safe to say there’s a good % of the country that does worship him. Are there plenty of republicans who don’t worship him, and will vote for him despite not liking the person he is? Sure. But the number that worship him is still scarily high.

I don't like Trump

Sep 28, 2020, 6:54 AM

but I like him a lot better than I did 4 years ago. There were a handful of dems that could have got my vote. Biden and Kamala were not on that list.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

raise your hand if you voted for trump.

Sep 27, 2020, 9:14 PM

Dems?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 425
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic