Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Championships: It's the stuff dreams are made of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

New Story: Championships: It's the stuff dreams are made of

Jul 3, 2016, 8:01 AM

Championships: It's the stuff dreams are made of

Sure, we play games because they're fun. But we also want to win, and Coastal's win in the College World Series this past week reminded me that championships are what dreams are made of. And this could be the year those dreams come true. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Championships: It's the stuff dreams are made of

Jul 3, 2016, 8:11 AM

It starts with Auburn on the road, first game of the year.
They will try every and anything to beat our Tigers.
We can not let them hang around in this game, the Tigers must destroy the other Tigers.
This season boils down to 3 games AU, FSU and Louisville.
I know GT on the road has not been kind but it will be this season.

Jul 3, 2016, 9:33 AM

100%

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 3, 2016, 9:41 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Championships: It's the stuff dreams are made of ]

Every single team will try everything and anything.

Spot the ball!!***

Jul 3, 2016, 10:29 AM

Jul 3, 2016, 11:19 AM

This article just makes me even more excited for the season to begin! Can't wait! Great article.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

great post David. I'll be in Auburn September 3rd

Jul 3, 2016, 4:39 PM

To see if we can overcome that season ending sadness. I am a little worried about our defense most notably the secondary but if they put in the hard work during this time of the year, we will be fine. Our offense may need to bail out the defense a few times the first few games but by midseason, I expect our defense (as long as we stay healthy) will be in top 10-15 range. FSU is really the only team that can match us toe to toe on our schedule, hopefully we can come out of tally with our first W in 10yrs

quick note, there Mr. Hood.....

Jul 3, 2016, 6:00 PM

Don't want to accuse The Duke of stealing lines (or rather the scriptwriter), but "the stuff dreams are made of.." was famously spoken by Sam Spade (Humphrey Bogart) at the end of my favorite movie "The Maltese Falcon". Directed by John Huston--who also wrote the ######--it came from the novel by Dashiell Hammett

Hope you're feeling better!

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 3, 2016, 11:38 PM

Ok dangit , let's go. Let's go win one

Jul 4, 2016, 12:31 AM

One game at a time please - SO MUCH can happen and everyone is undefeated now BUT as for the loss to AL hurting us, I'd say no way - it only should have motivated us and given us confidence. It was clear, we were the BETTER TEAM - but for a trick play we win going away, but we didn't finish (I know - or at least act like we knew the tight end might go out for a pass but we won't go there). People thought the game was going to be like Notre Dame for Al in their previous title game - a joke, but we showed everyone we can play with anyone. Doesn't mean you win every game but you have a legit chance to do just that - let's go play!!!

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic