Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: ESPN: Can FSU or Clemson win it all in 2012?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Football Update: ESPN: Can FSU or Clemson win it all in 2012?

May 31, 2012, 4:34 PM

ESPN: Can FSU or Clemson win it all in 2012?

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can FSU win it all in 2012? All right

May 31, 2012, 4:57 PM

more ESPN hype for the Noles to not live up to. They can put this MNC trophy right beside Ponder's Heisman in their ESPN proclaimed trophy case

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Phil Steele picked FlaSt vs Okla in the NC game...

May 31, 2012, 4:59 PM

...or at least I was told such

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

probably knows more football

May 31, 2012, 5:03 PM

than our prior DC w a similar last name. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

she contradicted herself

May 31, 2012, 5:06 PM

"Last season, I said repeatedly that folks were jumping gun when they called Florida State a national title contender"

and then: "I picked the Noles to lose to Oklahoma, 21-17, and predicted 2012 would be Florida State's year."

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

dont see the contradiction***

May 31, 2012, 5:10 PM

Re: she contradicted herself

May 31, 2012, 6:07 PM [ in reply to she contradicted herself ]

Where is the contradiction?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: she contradicted herself

May 31, 2012, 8:09 PM

Pretty sure he thought she meant OU over FSU 21-17 in the title game, not realizing they played during the season.

Reading comprehension problem....***

May 31, 2012, 7:22 PM [ in reply to she contradicted herself ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

that was informative...

May 31, 2012, 5:13 PM

Why was that even posted on here.

Re: Football Update: ESPN: Can FSU or Clemson win it all in 2012?

May 31, 2012, 5:25 PM

I think if the D plays well and Boyd and Sammy stay heathy?It will be hard for any one to beat the Tigers.If we split with FSU Vatech , the coots and Auburn it will be a Ten will season.

Roll call?

May 31, 2012, 5:38 PM

Who's going to cootville this weekend?The team should be well rested and have a lot to prove.To end CCU and the Coots season would salvage this year a little.GO TIGERS

Someone forgot to tell ESecPN that TNetters said

May 31, 2012, 5:45 PM

it can't be won from the ACC. No matter if they go undefeated it can't be done. Both teams have to switch conferences RIGHT NOW just to have a chance to win the NC after going undefeated.

They'll post every single blog that agrees with them and post every set of made up numbers they can find on the internet to back up their theories. When someone posts the real numbers disclaiming the fact that the grass might not be as green as they believe, those same clowns will just ridicule the OP that posted the true facts.

Not the same circumstance

May 31, 2012, 6:21 PM

conference realignment has to do with what the BCS is going to become. 2012 will still have the same model that undefeated teams will most likely be the first and foremost taken to play in the NC game. However if the BCS does go to a 4 playoff system that takes into account SOS then changing conferences may be the only way to stay relevant if the ACC doesn't have a seat at that table so to speak.

Also, the money differential is a huge problem as well. Swofford is an idiot and it has been shown as such by the contract he negotiated being last amoung the power conferences in terms of revenue.

Win The Games The NC will come

May 31, 2012, 6:50 PM

Look, Give ESPN and the media folks some credit. When we were 8-0 they moved us up to #4 & #5. They actually jumped on the thought "this was a different Clemson" and we were , and we did make strides and do good. We won the ACC Champ etc. Thats great and all but we have to win the clutch games. The away GaTech rollovers , the NC State drops and don't forget the coots.
Here is the main point... WIN THESE GAMES the big one will follow. We must quit living on all the things we did good... We must remember the drops and stumbles and say NO MORE. I'm tired of all the articles on what we did do, I want to see articles on how we get to that next level. I think Dabo is on the right track. Take it to the ACC and Swofford by getting to that next level , winning our conference then the NC and then telling them to kiss off while looking down.
Go Tigers keep climbing that ladder... we will get there !

I wouldn't give them too much credit. We had just beat Aub,

May 31, 2012, 7:12 PM

FSU, and VT on the road. We did what we were supposed to do to get to #4 - #5, but the talking heads kept talking about "pulling a Clemson", which we inevitably did. We may have made the strides to get better but they weren't ready to believe it.

It should be fully documented, Heather, that

May 31, 2012, 6:47 PM

these sandwiches are not going to make themselves.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best thing about going to big 12

May 31, 2012, 9:33 PM

No more Heather!¡! What an Idiot

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic