Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
prayer request & update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1,983

prayer request & update

Jan 31, 2014, 1:33 AM

Keep those prayers coming! Mom is trying to speak more and more every day. Today she sat up on the side of the bed for 10 minutes with little assistance!

Tomorrow she is being moved from Spartanburg to the rehab hospital at CMC in Charlotte (where I live).

Not only does mom need your continued prayers, but I do as well, as I face some surely difficult days ahead. I see many long days and short nights in my future as I learn to balance career and caregiver. I guess at this point I am really thankful to still be single and have no kids so that mom can get all my energy to aid in her recovery.

Mom and I have had football season tickets since I graduated in 2001. Earlier today I mentioned to one of her visitors that they might like to go to a football game with me at Clemson this fall. Mom lifted her head up and stared me down and said 'hmmmf' ...I told her she has to get better to be able to go, and she has 7 months until the Tigers run down the hill, so she better get to work! It may just be the motivation she needs!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

your mom is lucky to have such a great daughter

Jan 31, 2014, 2:24 AM

keep you in my prayers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Praying for you both! Go, Tigers!***

Jan 31, 2014, 2:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers Sent!***

Jan 31, 2014, 3:37 AM

Suzi, I am certain that you know that all of us on TNet

Jan 31, 2014, 5:42 AM

are wishing the very best for your Mother and you and will continue to look forward to your reports.

Done***

Jan 31, 2014, 7:01 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your mom is blessed to have you! Prayers continue for both

Jan 31, 2014, 7:09 AM

Of you!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: prayer request & update

Jan 31, 2014, 7:19 AM

done. rehab folks are amazing. prayers for both of you and please keep us posted

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 31, 2014, 7:25 AM

Lots of prayers for you and your mom every day.

Jan 31, 2014, 7:33 AM

Prayers with you and your mom... most definitely. Hoping the good Lord blesses your mom with an amazing recovery... and you with the strength to get through.

She is one lucky lady with respect to having a caring loving daughter.

Done for Both!

Jan 31, 2014, 7:34 AM

Stay strong. Prayers for recovery for your Mom.

Done.***

Jan 31, 2014, 7:45 AM

Thanks for the update! Continued prayers, and get that

Jan 31, 2014, 8:26 AM

woman ready for some Clemson football this fall!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Prayers for your mom and you sent***

Jan 31, 2014, 8:33 AM

Done

Jan 31, 2014, 8:36 AM

Will keep her in my prayers

It is truly amazing how mention of Tiger football can get

Jan 31, 2014, 9:16 AM

our older parents attention. My mom was pretty much "out of touch" and my husband and I moved back here to help take care of she and my ailing dad. We went over to watch the Usuck game with her (one of the last ones we won) figuring she'd fade out after a very short time. She stayed alert and involved the whole game! It's in their blood! It will be hard Suzi, but it's also very fulfilling to take care of the woman who took care of you. Prayers for you both.

Re: Keep us informed of your Mom's progress....

Jan 31, 2014, 9:16 AM

My prayers will continue.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

got it

Jan 31, 2014, 9:26 AM

Stay strong. Seems like yall both have approached this situation with great spirit. Always have faith and He will provide. Praying for the best possible outcome and that she will be in the valley by your side when the season begins.

Done***

Jan 31, 2014, 11:28 AM

Done!***

Jan 31, 2014, 1:58 PM

Done***

Jan 31, 2014, 2:16 PM

Thinking of You Suzi & MoM..and know TNet Nation is there 2!

Jan 31, 2014, 2:43 PM

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Excellent news***

Feb 1, 2014, 12:51 AM

Replies: 22
| visibility 1,983
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic