Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sorry if Germans, but this is too funny not to share
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Sorry if Germans, but this is too funny not to share

Jul 28, 2020, 2:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

LOL

Jul 28, 2020, 2:07 PM

That looks like the waiting line to get into the Spartanburg Walmart.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

It's important to practice social distancing

Jul 28, 2020, 2:13 PM

and avoid contact

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: It's important to practice social distancing

Jul 28, 2020, 2:16 PM

Is that sped up?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2020, 2:26 PM

it has just been a while since you have seen any live sports, we made alabama's defense look silly at that exact speed.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You could slow this gif down to 4FPS

Jul 28, 2020, 3:35 PM

and that idjit cutigerbob® would still have no clue what is going on.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I thought time moved slower for smaller animals***

Jul 28, 2020, 3:55 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2020, 2:35 PM [ in reply to Re: It's important to practice social distancing ]

I wonder how many young kids have been practicing that flip?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alabama social distanced from the endzone for 3 quarters***

Jul 28, 2020, 2:26 PM [ in reply to It's important to practice social distancing ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Their offense social distanced on the sideline

Jul 28, 2020, 2:28 PM

for the last 10 minutes

Re: Sorry if Germans, but this is too funny not to share

Jul 28, 2020, 2:14 PM

That was so close too. It was 4th and 6th and they only missed pulling off that trick play by 6 and a half yards. What could have been.

Jul 28, 2020, 2:20 PM

And it looked like we were thinking FG the whole way. I can see why they went ahead with it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, I think they made the right decision with all of the

Jul 28, 2020, 2:57 PM

information they had at the time.

Jul 28, 2020, 2:25 PM

what is funny is them doing it oveer and over the same way. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Definitely germans, but in a good way!***

Jul 28, 2020, 2:25 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Similar to how BV knee this play was coming and defended perfectly,

Jul 28, 2020, 2:34 PM

I knew what you were posting. I suppose that’s why I didn’t laugh out loud or quietly.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

maybe you didn't laugh but you at least had to smile, nod

Jul 28, 2020, 2:37 PM

your head or giggle a little.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: maybe you didn't laugh but you at least had to smile, nod

Jul 28, 2020, 3:17 PM

it would be funnier if Saban had thrown a fit and destroyed a headset. He was very calm in that game though as if resigned to his fate

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, you're a coot. So...***

Jul 28, 2020, 2:38 PM [ in reply to Similar to how BV knee this play was coming and defended perfectly, ]

Re: Similar to how BV knee this play was coming and defended perfectly,

Jul 28, 2020, 2:40 PM [ in reply to Similar to how BV knee this play was coming and defended perfectly, ]

You probably smiled when you wrote your comment though.

Re: Similar to how BV knee this play was coming and defended perfectly,

Jul 28, 2020, 3:25 PM

The entire game is on tonite I think,

point..

Jul 28, 2020, 3:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I don't get it?***

Jul 28, 2020, 4:11 PM

What @theclash is TRYIN to say is,

Jul 28, 2020, 7:59 PM

that you are on a irredeemable, ego driven, deplorably cootish quest to score 100k fake internet points.

HTH #cootpointhore

No, sorry I still don’t get it***

Jul 28, 2020, 9:22 PM

Almost as funny was when the cawks attempted a shuttle pass

Jul 28, 2020, 3:59 PM

a couple weeks after the Pitt game in 2016.

At the 4:50 mark.

https://youtu.be/BZrSkEnRvAc?t=4m50s

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

BV made dang sure that play will never work again***

Jul 28, 2020, 4:13 PM

Jul 28, 2020, 4:24 PM

Obviously Germans but SOME THINGS never get old!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2020, 5:13 PM

Thanks for the memories

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The holder following the FG kicker off-tackle was

Jul 28, 2020, 5:37 PM

the wrong call....not sure it would ever be the right call.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet someone was gobsmacked after that.***

Jul 29, 2020, 1:07 PM

this looks like a Fake that Andy Teasdall would call***

Jul 29, 2020, 1:11 PM

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic