Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Interesting morning
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Interesting morning

Dec 20, 2019, 10:23 AM

So Red and I are applying for life insurance and we had a nurse come to the house this morning to draw blood, get urine samples, check blood pressure and heart beats; the normal stuff.

I have an extreme fear of needles. I have been anxious about it for a few days now as the last time I gave blood I passed out and caused some mayhem at the doctors office. As the woman was preparing to draw my blood, I was good. Needle went in, still good. "I missed the vein, Im going to need you to take some deep breaths".

It was at this point I went ####### ghostly pale, clammed up and almost passed out. I felt the needle moving in me, the blood being drawn from my vein and needed to lay down, quick. I made it through, ran straight to bed and composed myself, or so I thought. As I hit the bed, my stomach decided it wasnt going to cooperate and I knew I had a blowout coming. The issue here is that I needed to still give a urine sample and I was already low on reserves as I had just gone about half an hour earlier.

I run out to the kitchen and grab the pee cup, dart to the bathroom and blow out while trying to shove the pee cup between my #### and the seat. For every excretion I made, a dribble of pee came out to the point where I achieved the limit she needed.

At this point, the dizziness came back and I was forced to grip the toilet seat for dear life so if I did pass out, I didnt fall off the toilet.

At the end of the day, I successfully gave the bare minimum as an adult male not to pass out.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

I'm fine if it just don't look at the needle***

Dec 20, 2019, 10:26 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I never even saw the needle

Dec 20, 2019, 10:27 AM

Im just a whimp

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same. I can give blood, but I have to look away the entire

Dec 20, 2019, 10:56 AM [ in reply to I'm fine if it just don't look at the needle*** ]

time.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Needle. Through skin. See blood. I'm out.***

Dec 20, 2019, 10:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no buttstuff? no nurse visit is complete without a finger

Dec 20, 2019, 10:26 AM

you missed out

Sorry

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He just said he could feel it moving around inside him.***

Dec 20, 2019, 10:37 AM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did Red get the finger doe?***

Dec 20, 2019, 10:39 AM [ in reply to no buttstuff? no nurse visit is complete without a finger ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Your jogging tights are making more and more sense***

Dec 20, 2019, 10:38 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

You'd make a pretty bad heroin addict, because

Dec 20, 2019, 10:45 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Youre just NOW getting this sense?

Dec 20, 2019, 10:57 AM

Ive advertised this fact since joining.

Re: You'd make a pretty bad heroin addict, because

Dec 20, 2019, 10:59 AM [ in reply to You'd make a pretty bad heroin addict, because ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good job, now she is going to kill you.***

Dec 20, 2019, 11:06 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

never make yourself worth more dead than alive***

Dec 20, 2019, 11:48 AM

Until its time to die***

Dec 20, 2019, 12:08 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're really going to hate growing old.

Dec 20, 2019, 12:12 PM

Everytime you complain, sneeze, fart, shake, have trouble pizsing, get a cut or forget anything they stick something in you. Trust me, a needle will be the least of your problems.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Im 30 now.

Dec 20, 2019, 12:27 PM

Might as well pay for my plot.

pfffft***

Dec 20, 2019, 12:33 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

If you're doing it right,it goes a lot faster than you think***

Dec 20, 2019, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Im 30 now. ]

Re: Interesting morning

Dec 20, 2019, 12:17 PM

wuss

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Re: After some really chitty happenings lately

Dec 20, 2019, 10:49 PM

And not visiting here in a while, THIS is the first dayum thing I click on. THIS!!!

I’m glad nothing has changed. Tmml

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic