Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I would prefer O310 St in 1st round
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 936

I would prefer O310 St in 1st round

Dec 8, 2019, 11:46 AM

but then again I live in B10 country in the winter wonder land known as Michigan. Michigan people like it when we beat the bucknuts.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

id rather have llsu..give bret more time

Dec 8, 2019, 11:47 AM

to scheme to take down burrow

brent******

Dec 8, 2019, 11:47 AM

personally i think LSU wil give us the better game

Dec 8, 2019, 11:49 AM [ in reply to id rather have llsu..give bret more time ]

and would rather save them for the final game.

No. LSU

Dec 8, 2019, 11:58 AM [ in reply to id rather have llsu..give bret more time ]

to scheme to take down burrow

Me too! Brent Venables having extra time to figure you out is trouble for you. We need extra time for LSU not Ohio State. Ryan Day was the O.C. for Ohio State (I believe fact check me) when we played them last. They were averaging a ton of points then too. Playing a bunch of average/overrated Big 10 teams who get ranked because there are more eyes(tv ratings) in those areas. Ohio State is a great football team; but they overmatch anyone in the Big 10 including Michigan and Penn State so badly it's not even funny! But, what happens when they play someone as athletic top to bottom?
Wisconsin while a very good team builds their teams with recruiting classes that are what? Top 30? 35? Michigan does better but not like Ohio State and not year after year so the talent is stacked.

LSU is running some Sean Payton pass game and have a QB who has flourished in it. You need more time to dissect that.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not gonna lie, LSU scares me more than tOSU. I know,

Dec 8, 2019, 11:52 AM

I know, I’m a pansy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not gonna lie, LSU scares me more than tOSU. I know,

Dec 8, 2019, 12:00 PM

B10 football is going to be exactly what we thought it was and O310 St will be lucky if it is another blowout.

Re: Not gonna lie, LSU scares me more than tOSU. I know,

Dec 8, 2019, 12:06 PM

B10 football is going to be exactly what we thought it was and O310 St will be lucky if it is another blowout.

They might win a few match ups if they are favorable. But, I think the old knock on them is especially true this season. The Big slow. Not on skill players - they have just as fast of skill players as anyone; but on the lines of scrimmage. And, even in the skill position, not a lot of depth. They get ranked and stay that way b/c they don't play FCS teams. OKay what FCS teams are up that way? They do play Mac and conference USA teams. Or AAC teams sometimes. Then go in their conference and play each other. No knocks on them though.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would prefer O310 St in 1st round

Dec 8, 2019, 12:27 PM

We all knew the game with the biggest draw is going to be Clemson-LSU - that had to be the championship game

Replies: 8
| visibility 936
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic