Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wccp
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,107

Wccp

Nov 2, 2015, 10:26 AM

Anybody having trouble streaming wccp? I have not been able to listen on their app, or tune in radio since last Thursday.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wccp

Nov 2, 2015, 10:28 AM

I tried to stream the audio of the NCST game but they had CBS sports radio show on instead of the game. I used the Clemson Athletics app to listen

Re: Wccp- i think you always have to do that now.

Nov 2, 2015, 10:45 AM

they can broadcast it over the air but not internet. must go to clemson site for that

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wccp- i think you always have to do that now.

Nov 2, 2015, 10:48 AM

I listened to WCCP for UM game though. Maybe has to do with televised or not? The Clemson app just drops out and has to restart often on my phone

Nov 2, 2015, 10:28 AM

Nope, listening to it now on here:
http://wccpfm.com/listen-live/

Nov 2, 2015, 10:44 AM

Me too! It worked a little on Saturday.

our new broadcast rules annoying

Nov 2, 2015, 11:00 AM

I use phone for most all radio and to stream going to Clemson app not always convenient. If you are trying to load the Clemson app and links in the sun or on new device it ain't that quick( i admit I am about half blind).
A few stations besides wccp (an am out of Charleston streamed the games as normal, guess they flew under the radar).

Also think the broadcasts from Bilos and restaurants around the upstate for the away games is a joke. Ad dollars but take it on the road to the opposing venues to give the flavor of the event.You can still plug Bi Lo. Old days it was great when u traveled and could see tailgate show. Last one I remember was in Atlanta when bama killed us. Old Hurricane Wayne playing "Tiger Tales for You until we meet again".

Nov 2, 2015, 10:59 AM

Their app says they are off line. The wccp website says error, and tune in says problem with stream. Frustrating!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,107
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic