Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
observations and opinions
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

observations and opinions

Aug 31, 2014, 12:34 PM

First and foremost...Girly and Chubb are N.F.L. running backs.Hudson Mason isn't the bum that some on here made him out to be.He did his best Greg McElroy impersonation yesterday and "managed the game"Our biggest weakness on offense is the o line..In particular at tackle.Play calling on offense was too conservative even if poor field position factored in.Sometimes you have to take a shot down field just to loosen them up.Obviously the defense was gassed with no help from the offense.Hats off to Pruitt. Moving foreward I think Watson and Gallman should see more playing time.It is clear that Watson has a big time skill set and seeing as how this is looking like a transition year I would like to see the coaches give him more opportunity to grow and learn.If this team were a legit contender and stronger up front I would say let stoudt run the offense..take care of the ball...etc...but in my opinion I dont think this team contends this year..so why not let Watson get in there. ..take his lumps and learn and develop leadership.At running back..I think Gallman would provide a little more pop than what we saw from Howard or Davidson....not saying that he should run it 20 times a game..but it wouldnt hurt to get him some more touches..I think maybe we should see a little more of number 3 at wide out..kid seems like he has a little juice..a little fight..etc...and where were the tight ends?..but take heart....all is not lost..there is still a lot of football left and plenty of time to improve..it was a three point game going to the fourth quarter....unlike the whooping down in Cola town where the Garnett seas parted in the third quarter...and by the way...I'm a reformed dumper and im making a serious effort to be optimistic and foreward looking...one game doesnt make a break a program..the future is bright...it may need a tweak or two along the way..but its still bright..we'll get em next week...GOTIGERS

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: observations and opinions

Aug 31, 2014, 12:48 PM

I honestly think UGA will win the east. I don't think we will face another team that has running backs as good as uga.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 31, 2014, 12:50 PM

I don't think a team with 4 running backs that talented has ever existed.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 31, 2014, 1:24 PM

They won't start Watson until we're 2-3...

Once again, a nationally hyped game that we completely $h*** the bed in and give everyone a reason for the Clemsoning BS analysis.

I don't think I can even turn on the TV @FSU, that will be a joke.

We are basically just a punch line nationally.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic