Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
now ... after winning 2 of the last 3 Natty's ... u think
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

now ... after winning 2 of the last 3 Natty's ... u think

Jan 25, 2019, 1:59 PM

ESPN will get a "Large Paw" Clemson helmet for their set ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: now ... after winning 2 of the last 3 Natty's ... u think

Jan 25, 2019, 2:04 PM

I really liked that size paw.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2019, 2:41 PM

Man, that's great. How does Georgia continue to recruit like they do? I don't get it. Although Athens is a nice town. But with our facilities, beautiful campus, incredible stadium, etc., etc. Maybe we are starting to play catch up. I understand that when we signed the monster lineman, Putnam, we were elevated in to the top five regarding 2019 re3cruiting class.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RE: now ... after winning 2 of the last 3 Natty's ... u think

Jan 25, 2019, 5:46 PM [ in reply to Re: now ... after winning 2 of the last 3 Natty's ... u think ]

Thanks Puddinhead. Gimme another.

Message was edited by: Surf Cat®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are clearly communist !!!***

Jan 25, 2019, 5:56 PM [ in reply to Re: now ... after winning 2 of the last 3 Natty's ... u think ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Jan 25, 2019, 2:09 PM

Nah, we're cycling out!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2019, 2:59 PM

Man, if this cycling out, I'd hate to be cycling in.

Jan 25, 2019, 2:19 PM

Whaaaat, I'm surprised they didn't they didn't look for a thumb nail size Paw and put it on a 10-A-C orange helmet, and use that for everything Clemson that they report!!! ESECPN isn't our friend bc we embarrassed them and Bama, and they will never do us any favors, not on purpose they want. :)

Also, didn't you notice that they didn't put a Bama helmet up with our's, that's bc we just beat Bama, so they're dreaming that we're matched up with UGA since we haven't played UGA since becoming a two time National Champion in the past 3 years... I wish they would have matched us up with UGA a week after we destroyed Bama in the NCG, just to prove to the SEC homers that we can beat their next best team also. BUT, if that would have happened, they would have put a Florida helmet up beside ours. I do wish we could play the very same schedule that the coots have been playing year in and year out since Spurrier cried so much about Bama and LSU being on their schedule. I do believe that our Tigers could have beat every SEC team that the coots played in 2015, 16, 17, and 18, plus Bama in the 2016 and 2018 National championship games!!! I say this bc the SEC hasn't actually been any better than the ACC in those years with exception of Bama in 2015 NCG and the 2017 playoff game, and we should have won the NCG in 2015, Bama got lucky with some trickery that game, that didn't work in 2018!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2019, 3:05 PM

I just don't think we had the QB that year to beat Bama. They had no respect for KB as a passer, and he couldn't takeoff and run against their fast LB's. Game over. Different story with TL. He torched them all over the field, and eventually opened up our running game.

CocaCola said that Paw is MUCH too large***

Jan 25, 2019, 2:24 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CocaCola said that Paw is MUCH too large***

Jan 25, 2019, 2:29 PM

and took 2 minutes to say it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

HOLY CRAP THAT THING TICKS ME OFF TO NO END !!!***

Jan 25, 2019, 5:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic