Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Clemson season tickets on record pace; New Packages introduced
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

FB Update: Clemson season tickets on record pace; New Packages introduced

Jun 11, 2015, 3:18 PM

Clemson season tickets on record pace; New Packages introduced

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guess I'm not getting moved to the lower deck yet again

Jun 11, 2015, 3:54 PM

Might as well stop giving way above my seat value.

Re: Guess I'm not getting moved to the lower deck yet again

Jun 11, 2015, 3:56 PM

Ditto. Moved from Tiger to Jervey. Looks like I'll still have to scalp for lowers....

Re: Guess I'm not getting moved to the lower deck yet again

Jun 11, 2015, 3:58 PM

Edit - I mean iptay to jervey.

Folks in the upper decks , especially the top half, pay too

Jun 11, 2015, 4:00 PM [ in reply to Guess I'm not getting moved to the lower deck yet again ]

much for their tickets. Any seats past half way up should be half price. They would fill up the place more often and not have nearly as many empty spots if seats were cheaper up there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Upper deck is treated like second class citizens

Jun 11, 2015, 4:09 PM

They updated the lower deck restrooms over a decade ago while the upper deck still has the trough urinals it was built with

The lower deck also has Smokin pig and other good concession options not provided up in the nosebleeds.

Not to mention there's no way to get into the lower deck with an upper deck ticket, so even in a blowout game with near-empty stands you can't move down for a better look or move to visit with friends who sit elsewhere.

somehow the students sure know how to do that

Jun 11, 2015, 4:11 PM

they pack the lower deck student section while the upper is basically empty.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good point

Jun 11, 2015, 4:14 PM

maybe I should go back to having a friend come out of the lower deck with an extra used ticket and a still-wet hand stamp like we used to do in school.

We do get at least one Chick Fight per year

Jun 11, 2015, 4:36 PM [ in reply to somehow the students sure know how to do that ]

in the Upper Deck student section. The heat, combined with alcohol and a few snarky attitudes, then, voila.....Chick Fight !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We do get at least one Chick Fight per year

Jun 13, 2015, 9:00 AM

Seems like most the action is going on up there.......

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nothing quite like peeing in a trough

Jun 11, 2015, 4:45 PM [ in reply to Upper deck is treated like second class citizens ]

I like my uppers, but we are low enough that it's not too bad. Good for families, a lot more room to move around. You miss some of the atmosphere, but you avoid a lot of drunks. But yea as soon as I hear the star spangled banner on the 4th of July, I always look forward to peeing in a trough, in just a few short weeks.

ALL IN!!

Yeah there's still signs in the North Upper which say that

Jun 11, 2015, 9:10 PM [ in reply to Upper deck is treated like second class citizens ]

our last ACC title was in 1991... that's kinda pathetic considering 2011 was years ago now and they still haven't updated them.

GO TIGERS

Call that the "Notre Dame" bump

Jun 12, 2015, 10:36 AM [ in reply to Guess I'm not getting moved to the lower deck yet again ]

Despite the 2 cupcakes to start the year the home games for the Tigers this year are pretty compelling

Re: FB Update: Clemson season tickets on record pace; New Packages introduced

Jun 11, 2015, 5:00 PM

I'm at IPTAY level w/ 99 Priority Points. So.....you think I'll still be stuck in the nosebleeds? I'm old & on inhalers so it's tough to make the trek up into the thin air nowadays. I'd miss the lake/mountains view if I got lower but wouldn't miss the restroom floors being flooded by the thousands of miniature liquor bottles thrown around & flushed down the commodes when the Shamecocks come to town.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2015, 8:49 PM

If you need an inhaler I believe you would qualify for the handicapped sections in the lower deck. These are good seats. They are in the curve of the end zone but visibility is good.

Jun 12, 2015, 9:29 PM

If you were a new IPTAY member, how much money are we talking to get in lower bowl between the 30s???

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic