Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Teasdall discusses the failed fake punt at ACC Championship
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: Teasdall discusses the failed fake punt at ACC Championship

Dec 29, 2015, 11:47 AM

WATCH: Teasdall discusses the failed fake punt at ACC Championship

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nothing but class***

Dec 29, 2015, 11:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Teasdall discusses the failed fake punt at ACC Championship

Dec 29, 2015, 12:06 PM

Great interview.

I think people over reacted over Dabo and

Dec 29, 2015, 12:21 PM

How he yelled at the punter. If anyone remembers, thats how dabo always reacted to a WR when they made a bone headed play during the time he was a WR coach.

Punting

Dec 29, 2015, 6:32 PM

Love to see us open up punting duties for 2016.
Andy T= last in the ACC*

Re: Punting

Dec 30, 2015, 2:39 PM

The biggest thing we need to do is hire a dedicated Special Teams Coordinator. It doesn't need to be an afterthought assigned to a position coach. It should be easy to find a young very qualified GA that can take that job. It's basically the next step from a GA to Special Teams Coach. Money isn't the issue. Look what hiring a good QB coach has done. I credit Streeter with getting Cole prepared for the RA Bowl last year. This isn't a luxury. This is a MUST.

Re: Punting

Dec 31, 2015, 2:17 PM

Completely agree. It is a travesty that Clemson basically forfeits special teams in all 4 phases. Our kick coverage teams have no idea what they're trying to do. Our kick return teams just try not to turn the ball over. It's a very important phase of the game, and if we're going to stay at the top of the heap, we need to develop it. I can only hope that sometime over the past 4 weeks, someone got together with the kickoff coverage team and taught the players how to stay in their lanes... at least that!

Go Tigers! All the way!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Teasdall discusses the failed fake punt at ACC Championship

Dec 29, 2015, 12:44 PM

Proud of you Andy.

Def agree media overreacted. Impressed with the way he handled it.
Very mature young man.

Go Tigers!

He screwed up, got his butt chewed, he owns it.

Dec 29, 2015, 12:56 PM

Good for him. What more can people want? Way past time to move on.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

People wouldn't be saying that if that ended up costing us the game***

Dec 29, 2015, 1:04 PM

nm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: People wouldn't be saying that if that ended up costing us the game***

Dec 29, 2015, 1:24 PM

If it would have cost us the game everyone would be saying the same thing the punter or coaching staff screwed up big time. I will say this if the guys running up the field would have known to block he may have picked up the first down so it could have been a great call but it was not and thank god it only played a small part in the final score.

Message was edited by: speedracer®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2015, 1:11 PM

I had to ask forgiveness for what I yelled at the screen. I'm sorry. As he said, stuff happens. Admit your mistakes, correct them! Have a great game, son. We are with you. Do your best. Go Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get over it - nothing to see here***

Dec 29, 2015, 1:24 PM

Dec 29, 2015, 3:30 PM

Teasdall is a class player and it shows in this interview. Those that dont ever own their mistakes, and learn from them, are part of the problem...that and participation trophies. Good job Tigers!

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic