Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: Joe Craig Dismissed from Clemson Football Team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Football Player Update: Joe Craig Dismissed from Clemson Football Team

Feb 1, 2012, 8:04 PM

Joe Craig Dismissed from Clemson Football Team

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There goes an ESPN touted recruit...Just goes to

Feb 1, 2012, 8:11 PM

make you appreciate Sammy Watkins and the like that much more.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Long overdue if you ask me.***

Feb 1, 2012, 8:15 PM

Yep.***

Feb 1, 2012, 10:21 PM

null

Joe craig was only a three star recruit

Feb 1, 2012, 8:16 PM

He wasn't highly touted

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo doesn't mess around unlike that coach for USCjr

Feb 1, 2012, 8:18 PM

Go make fun of Clowney getting arrested OBS.

Re: Dabo doesn't mess around unlike that coach for USCjr

Feb 1, 2012, 10:18 PM

Excuse my ignorance, I haven't been able to get on much lately and I personally don't care to follow USuC much. Did Clowney get arrested? What happened? Thanks in advance.

Re: Dabo doesn't mess around unlike that coach for USCjr

Feb 1, 2012, 10:21 PM

You mean before, like last year?

Unfortunately you could see this coming

Feb 1, 2012, 8:24 PM

Now the cooties have to back five years since we had a player in trouble and not kicked off the team

Who?***

Feb 1, 2012, 8:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: Who?***

Feb 1, 2012, 8:35 PM

Fastest guy on our team. Sad that he had no more control over himself than that. Great for Dabo to set the example. Huge difference between him and spurrier. Dabo has class and doesn't put up with poor behavior, stevie has no boundaries on what he will do if a kid can play. He is such a loser! usuc deserves him!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who?***

Feb 1, 2012, 9:49 PM

if you dont believe what he is saying, wait till middle of the month when the NCAA comes calling for the coots

not surprising

Feb 1, 2012, 8:36 PM

he should have done this after the Maryland game and his lack of team spirit during the alma mater.

Re: Football Player Update: Joe Craig Dismissed from Clemson Football Team

Feb 1, 2012, 9:10 PM

Wish this could have been done earlier so we could have replaced him with another Gaffney guy, Quinshad Davis.

Re: Everyone knows what happened

Feb 1, 2012, 9:34 PM

Dude, you should apologize for that garbage you just directed toward tigrjm. Not called for at all. Do yourself and everyone that visits these boards a favor and drop that kind of behavior.

Re: Everyone knows what happened

Feb 1, 2012, 10:05 PM

I like how coots come on here and judge how Dabo handles his players. Lets see, over a 5 year period the greatest QB ever to play at USuC was suspended what 5 times and never missed a game. He did miss a spring last year but if you've ever played football that was a gift for a up and coming senior. Only after the final straw that he was dismissed from the team and the old ball sac didn't want that to happen. It was the administration that made that call. Just go away coot, we don't want you here. I know it's hard to comprehend because you thought you may have had a friend here but that's just an figment of your imagination.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2012, 11:01 PM

Wish we would have known this a few days ago and scooped up Quinshad Davis with the extra WR scholly

I would bet they knew it before today....***

Feb 2, 2012, 10:00 AM

Feb 2, 2012, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Player Update: Joe Craig Dismissed from Clemson Football Team ]

your caption gave me a good laugh, #### she is hot

What ? No 6 strikes and you're out like USCjr.?

Feb 2, 2012, 12:02 PM

Overdue IMO and opens up a much-needed scholly next year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Feb 2, 2012, 12:43 PM

I'm no fan of clemson being a USC alum but even clemson fans have to be ashamed of the coaching staff and football program as a whole for not dismissing this punk immediately after verifying with police and witnesses that he beat that girl with a towel rod. Sure, she did her part too but that wasn't the first instance of violence against a woman by a clemson football player under Dabo Swinney's watch that went relatively unpunished. This should have been done months ago....I don't understand how clemson fans can lash back out at anyone but their own staff for the fact he lasted on the team this long. I mean, it's pretty obvious he was dismissed to make room for one of their incoming recruits, otherwise he'd probably still be on the team.

Feb 2, 2012, 12:47 PM

We had an open spot for a recruit BEFORE Craig was dismissed, now we have two. Would you like to see a list of the players arrest and dismissal records at usc since Lou and SOS have been there?

Hypocrite - Look at your own football team then judge ours.***

Feb 2, 2012, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Player Update: Joe Craig Dismissed from Clemson Football Team ]

On the day you come trolling here and say the same thing

Feb 2, 2012, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Player Update: Joe Craig Dismissed from Clemson Football Team ]

about some usuck players who've gotten arrested and maybe even suspended (though we all know exactly what that means at usuck), I'll agree with you. Your outrage towards the misdeeds of student-athletes would be far better served focused on the NUMEROUS incidents at your insitution rather than some infrequet occurence elsewhere.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're full of crap.

Feb 2, 2012, 1:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Player Update: Joe Craig Dismissed from Clemson Football Team ]

Joe Craig did not "beat a girl". Joe Craig got in a fight with another student-athlete, and he retaliated with a towel rod only after being attacked with a razor blade. The coaching staff and university judicial system thoroughly reviewed the situation, and they completely agreed. It was fight between two equally combative students, and it was not grounds for dismissal. Joe and Marlena both were punished in accordance with there misdeeds.

There have been zero instances of "violence against women" in the Clemson program. None.

It is your program, and yours only, who repeatedly turns a blind eye to repeat offenders they need in the program, and dismisses those they don't for no reason other than to make room for new players.

Re: You're full of crap.

Feb 2, 2012, 1:32 PM

Suggest Marlina change his name...

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic