Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
none of you will agree with me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 2,474

none of you will agree with me

Jan 30, 2017, 10:15 AM

But I would rather see us drop a few games this year, anywhere from 2-4 and I do not care which ones. Clemson football has gotten so predictable with all of this winning. I was more into the games when I did not expect a win.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I totally agree

Jan 30, 2017, 10:18 AM

that no one is going to agree with you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I totally agree

Jan 30, 2017, 10:20 AM

I am pretty sure toogie and his scok confessed coot will agree.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I totally agree

Jan 30, 2017, 10:24 AM

I agree with that part of your post.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I totally agree with you Francis!

Jan 30, 2017, 11:53 AM [ in reply to I totally agree ]

But, would you also agree that the facetious is strong in tigerbalm?

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Yes. Balm is full of facetious.***

Jan 30, 2017, 11:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

agreed

Jan 30, 2017, 10:19 AM

lost its luster with expectation of winning - feel like i'm losing my mind

signed,

#boredlikeabamafan

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: agreed

Jan 30, 2017, 10:24 AM

I'm usually not a proponent of posting other fan sites. But in this case, I think you have a point. I think TigerNet needs to establish a committee to find out how we - as a fan base - can work to keep things exciting when it comes to winning since the outcome is rarely I doubt.

One action of the committee would be to reach out to the Bama fan sites to see how they keep things interesting. I'm sure the Bama fans would be very receptive to this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FGF IS THAT WAY --->

Jan 30, 2017, 10:22 AM

Cootbalm1

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: FGF IS THAT WAY --->

Jan 30, 2017, 10:31 AM

and apparently, nat's been at it again. between him and cootbalm1 the cocklovers should be friggin giddy

NorthAlabamaTiger
NorthAlabamaTiger
New
cocky2atee said: ?
and "they" keep getting them. So #### frustrating
I wouldn't put to much focus on this year. Coach Boom has already done a ton setting the tone for recruiting. It's just too late for some of the 17 and 18 recruiting classes. I trust that he will bring in elite talent. The rivalry is great when both teams are great. I'll be pulling for an undefeated matchup next year between the two of us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: none of you will agree with me

Jan 30, 2017, 10:27 AM

Balm just made most of coot nation giddy with excitement. Just leave your man card at the door.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2017, 10:34 AM

Yep, Balm you are in that boat alone except for 75,000 coot fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're on to something...6-6 would be terrific*********

Jan 30, 2017, 10:34 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

all it should take is somebody elevating their game...That

Jan 30, 2017, 11:23 AM

usually will do it

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2017, 11:25 AM

I'd like to see us win 11 plus this year. Give Dabo #100.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how many newbies bite your bait, balm?***

Jan 30, 2017, 11:27 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

zero

Jan 30, 2017, 11:56 AM

like always

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if you really want to change expectations, then dang Dabo

Jan 30, 2017, 11:32 AM

needs to stop holding his horses when we're kicking the crap outta the Coots.

Two years ago we coasted in the 4th quarter, and then had to listen to them for a year about how we only beat them by 5, and they were really ACC Champs and coulda/woulda/shouda beat us iffin they'da only knowed they were that good in the first place.

Then last year we pull the starters in the 3rd quarter in an attempt to hold the score down. Could have been 122-7 but instead we kept it in the 50's to try to keep good neighbors and all. Did that appease them? Hail NO!

Now all we hear about is how we disrespected their dirt-peckers by standing up and cheering the guys leaving on their last play; or how one of our O-linemen called one of their D-boys "brown sugar" and that upset the Coot's boy-friend; or how Jake Bentley ain't "never again" gonna play against us because he didn't like getting his #### whooped so bad.

Dang Dabo! Give it up! You can't please the stoopid Coots!

Yeah. Bring back the drama and "Clemsoning".

Jan 30, 2017, 12:05 PM

I want that to be a thing again.

*rolls eyes*

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, I don't want Tommy Bowden back...***

Jan 30, 2017, 12:06 PM

null

So with that logic, UofSC fans should be...

Jan 30, 2017, 12:09 PM

...very excited about the upcoming season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not even if you cut off that mullet, and especially not if

Jan 30, 2017, 12:09 PM

you got a crewcut

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As long as we still win the natty

Jan 30, 2017, 12:10 PM

I don't care how many games we lose. That was so much fun!

Replies: 22
| visibility 2,474
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic