Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who's laughing at those 'Preppers' now...? I'd like to see
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 749

Who's laughing at those 'Preppers' now...? I'd like to see

Mar 28, 2020, 10:45 AM

some general feedback.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have general feedback for you.

Mar 28, 2020, 10:52 AM

You're pretty smart but not as smart as you think. Probably IQ about 120-125. You're an askhole, rude, sometimes caustic according to how you feel on any given day and apt to insult people without reservation.

Basically, we'd get along fine but I'm not in the market for a wife and this time but I'll keep your resume in the file just in case.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good morning... What does your rant have to do w/ Preppers?

Mar 28, 2020, 11:05 AM

I like your online I.Q. test... My wife and I will be celebrating 27 yrs. in May... And who's doing the insulting?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

43 for us 2 weeks ago!

Mar 28, 2020, 11:13 AM

Congrats
SOLOS®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats to you, too...***

Mar 28, 2020, 11:26 AM

Congratulations,

Mar 28, 2020, 3:48 PM [ in reply to Good morning... What does your rant have to do w/ Preppers? ]

I was joking.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You make Christianity sooo attractive...

Mar 28, 2020, 11:12 AM [ in reply to I have general feedback for you. ]

Would I get to be and act like you if i joined the cult?

Re: You make Christianity sooo attractive...

Mar 28, 2020, 4:26 PM

You make a sense of humor seem so obsolete.

Re: Who's laughing at those 'Preppers' now...? I'd like to see

Mar 28, 2020, 10:53 AM

Ah, classic prepping. Toilet paper, bottled water, perishable items, Chickfila drive-thrus.

Mar 28, 2020, 10:55 AM

Same thought. Full grocery stores, gas stations and liquor stores selling more booze and pizza than ever.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't know about "full" grocery stores, but the rest is true***

Mar 28, 2020, 11:07 AM

no, More Like laughing in ridicule at those urbanites

Mar 28, 2020, 11:13 AM

Who looked down their noses at the country bumpkins clinging to our guns and bibles. Those same urbanites that are now fleeing (those with the means) from their elitist perches, now diseased. They are pouring into less populated areas to escape the very “culture” they tout and sponge off the bumpkins they ridiculed mere weeks ago.

Towns in Idaho, Nevada, Arizona are cutting off people fleeing California. Guvnah McMaster has closed myrtle beach because New Yorkers were flooding in. The list goes on.

It’s kind of like gun sales, all the liberals hate guns, but all of a sudden the governor of California, New York and New Jersey are closing gun stores because so may are being sold.

You all decry the true American way of life..........until you need it.

Who is "you all" directed towards...? I'm not going to even

Mar 28, 2020, 11:20 AM

try to list everything in my safe.

You all is a translation from the root word y’all.***

Mar 28, 2020, 11:22 AM

I'm native to SC... No explanation necessary... I even

Mar 28, 2020, 11:30 AM

converted a few in CT several years back when I was there working...

What do I need a gun for? Every restaurant is doing takeout

Mar 28, 2020, 12:12 PM [ in reply to no, More Like laughing in ridicule at those urbanites ]

and grocery stores are stocked (minus toilet paper). I don’t need to hunt anything haha. Great thing about living in the city is I have so many options to get what I need all around me. No one is “fleeing” anywhere, you made that up.

Re: What do I need a gun for? Every restaurant is doing takeout

Mar 29, 2020, 9:40 AM

Well, if police departments are hit by the virus you may find out why you would need a gun. NYPD is beginning to feel it now.

In the best of times they arrive to string up yellow tape, maybe take some pictures. If they are in quarantine you will be way on your own to defend you and yours from harm.

Internal emails from the company I work for to employees cite a far greater need for awareness of surroundings, maintaining security at locations and how to deal with aggressive people.

Uh, McMaster hasn't closed off Myrtle Beach.***

Mar 28, 2020, 2:03 PM [ in reply to no, More Like laughing in ridicule at those urbanites ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Uh, McMaster hasn't closed off Myrtle Beach.***

Mar 28, 2020, 4:23 PM

Myrtle Beach City Council closed Myrtle Beach.

Lulz. You are joking I hope.

Mar 28, 2020, 2:32 PM [ in reply to no, More Like laughing in ridicule at those urbanites ]

“true American way of life...” I didn’t know that was a thing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who’s escaping to CountryBumpkinville?

Mar 28, 2020, 11:48 PM [ in reply to no, More Like laughing in ridicule at those urbanites ]

NYC folks escaping to Hilton Head and Charleston. I don’t see any going to rural prepper parts.

Any upscale ‘rural’ areas they escape to are largely dependent on their Traveler money.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 28, 2020, 12:01 PM

if you get a chance, lay up some vitamin C, aspirin, alcohol, etc. fairly cheap

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alcohol seems scarce for now... Might grab some 'grain'...

Mar 28, 2020, 4:18 PM

(unless some thoughtful Clemson fan could hook a fellow up with some home-cooked) Awaiting T-Mail and TIA>>>

My wife was kinda of making fun of me back in late

Mar 28, 2020, 2:47 PM

January when I started to stock up. A bough a new semi-automatic Shotgun the first week in Feb. She didn't say anything but immediately wanted to buy furniture, since I was blowing money on a shotgun.

She is a nurse and goes to work with n95 masks that I bought because her clinic does not have any. She is using hand sanitizer that I bought at work and in her car. She didn't like hand sanitizer because it dried out her hands, she likes it now. I've got a couple months supply of everything in case we get sick.

She is very grateful and was really happy I bought the shotgun (which has gone up $150 since the beginning of last month).

I've got water and a stockpile of propane to run camping gear for a month or two if needed as well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's the Boy Scout Motto... "Be Prepared". A little extra

Mar 28, 2020, 4:15 PM

rarely hurts...

Replies: 24
| visibility 749
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic