Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Inside the Recruitment of Bryan Bresee: "I am sad for the kids that don't get to go there"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

TNET: Inside the Recruitment of Bryan Bresee: "I am sad for the kids that don't get to go there"

Jul 8, 2019, 8:16 AM

Inside the Recruitment of Bryan Bresee: "I am sad for the kids that don't get to go there"

Clemson isn’t for everybody, but the dad of one of the nation’s top recruits wishes every player had the chance to see what the Tigers are all about. Bryan Bresee is the 2020 defensive line prospect out of Damascus, Maryland, who is the No. 2 player nationally on 247Sports. Bresee committed to Clemson in April, and his parents were behind the decision. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Inside the Recruitment of Bryan Bresee

Jul 8, 2019, 8:44 AM

Very cool.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A recruiting testimonial that couldn't be better...***

Jul 8, 2019, 9:32 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow .... That is simply .....

Jul 8, 2019, 10:09 AM

..... outstanding !! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re Inside the Recruitment of Bryan Bresee: ...

Jul 8, 2019, 11:05 AM

:) ;)

Re: e"

Jul 8, 2019, 1:03 PM

Just a fantastic interview . They should print this on the front page of the sports sections in both the State newspaper and the Post and Courier in Charleston .
Let the coot readers suffocate a little more than thy already are .

Dabo and this team are a real tribute to getting things done at the highest level and doing things on the up and up to boot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: e"

Jul 8, 2019, 4:09 PM

They may print it in those two fish wraps, but bet your life savings that it won't read nothing like or even close to the way it reads on T-Net or any where else!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nm

Jul 8, 2019, 7:21 PM

What a blessing!! Thank You God for such amazing men and the young men who want to be there!!

What a Family

Jul 8, 2019, 7:59 PM

Can't say it any better than that.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic