Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Winning isn’t everything on 30th Nov against gamecocks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Winning isn’t everything on 30th Nov against gamecocks

Nov 6, 2013, 8:14 AM

It’s the only thing.

Nothing else matters about the 2013 Clemson football program. Ten years from now, we will remember nothing about this year if we do not beat usc. But when we do win, then the year will be a monumental achievement, team records and individual legacies will be entrenched in our minds forever.

I want the team to understand this. All ipod earbuds should be removed for the remainder of the year so nothing gets tuned out, glossed over, or marginalized. Hear it, feel it, do it. Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Winning isn’t everything on 30th Nov against gamecocks

Nov 6, 2013, 8:52 AM

I totally agree!!! Also, I am tired of hearing gamecock players saying our boys are scared of them and that after smacking our boys around in the 1st quarter, they just give up and go through the motions. They seem to think this year will be worse because the game will be played in Columbia.Also Clowney says it doesn't take much to put fear in Tajh and make him throw interceptions !!!!! I think our guys will rise up and kick their butt !!! GO TIGERS !!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The big problem Clemson has in playing Carolina . . . .

Nov 7, 2013, 10:37 AM

and beating them was created by your own coach and media buddies in concert. Your players don't have a handle on just whom they are playing. By various nicknames, many derogatory, we KNOW who is on our schedule on November 30th. However, you guys, are still giggling over Carolina, North Carolina (do they play football), USCe, w, etc., etc., and it does NOTHING for your psyche prior to the game. Your players are in such a detached, cheerful mood, it's downright eerie.

Anyway, word is out around Columbia that 'Dabo's Rant' will be played over the P.A. system right after Sandstorm and before '2001'. The National Guard has been put on alert. This year's game is gonna be LOTS of fun, fellas.

nice response

Nov 7, 2013, 7:28 PM

and why are you here?

AGREED! Time to return things to the proper order!

Nov 6, 2013, 8:53 AM

I live and work in the giant toilet that is Columbia, SC. Nothing would make me happier than to beat the chickens in their coop and finally shut their loud, nasty, stupid, tasteless, classless, disrespectful beaks for a while. I have developed quite a thick skin over the last 4 years, but all us TIGERS stuck in the center of the coot universe are more than ready for a little revenge.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we lost to FSU, 2013 instantly became a 1 game season.

Nov 6, 2013, 9:40 AM

Of course every game is important, no one wants to be 1-11, but the game that matters is on the 30th.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

I want us to beat GT and El Cid

Nov 6, 2013, 9:52 AM

but I'd trade those in a heartbeat for a win over Sakerlina if given the choice.

Re: I want us to beat GT and El Cid

Nov 6, 2013, 9:54 AM

I'd trade GT, but not Citadel.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

About TIME to kick some feathered #### @ Willie B ***

Nov 6, 2013, 10:10 AM

GoTiGERs..keep winning & getting better til Nov 30!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2013, 10:11 AM

Carolina is just as good athletically as us, and we are playing in the Roach, going to be very difficult to overcome.

People have to accept that they are not the whipping post they once were. We will start getting our share of wins, but they are improved. I was at Clemson from '81 thru '86, these Carolina teams are much different than those back then, although they had a couple of tough teams then as well.

Lighten up. It's not life or death. Your diploma from CU still means you will be their boss for the rest of their lives. :)

Nov 7, 2013, 10:14 AM

+1 on the very last sentence. I see usc grad diplomas in offices all over cootlumbia. And I will swear, the people working in those offices still act stupid as H&ll. They can go to usuc their whole life, and hang out with their family and friends that never got past junior high, and become stupid over night. Stupid is, stupid does is alive and well in this dumb you down town.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Could not agree more

Nov 6, 2013, 10:36 AM

Not saying the rest of the season isn't important or special, but it will all be for naught if we cannot get past SCar this year. We have got to beat them, period, amen. Our BCS bowl hopes, our record, a streak that desperately needs breaking, some incredibly special once-in-a-lifetime seniors, and a very memorable season all hinge on it. A loss to them basically throws this season into the dustbin of history.

Re: Could not agree more

Nov 7, 2013, 10:20 AM

If it's in the history bin, they won't remember it or see it b/c they don't do history. They don't believe in it!!! They don't even have Wikipedia in their google search.:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2013, 10:46 AM

People always say and are correct that these are the best USC teams in history

Factually on paper, these are the best if not the best Clemson teams in history. Back to back 10 win seasons is a first, BCS game 1st, ACC champ 1st ones in long time,

that is why the games are so big and the hatred is so strong now, just think how hot the matchup would have been had USC been decent the last 100 years

It's like beating up your little brother, you are bigger so you are supposed to beat him, when he gets a bit stronger and matches your height and weight, then it gets real!!

Unfortunately for lots of Clemson fans, they never saw the growth spurt of the little brother and never wanted to accept his higher level of competition and it is hard to swallow. Some smarter non orange colored glasses fans kept up with what was going on in Columbia and saw some tougher games on the horizon and while it hurts and is unacceptable, it was not a shock when they fielded better teams

It is all in the Oline and Dline recruiting until that gets better, USC, FSU and other tough teams will have Clemson's number or at least a shot to derail an otherwise magical season

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em coot***

Nov 6, 2013, 11:52 AM

Nov 7, 2013, 10:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Winning isn’t everything on 30th Nov against gamecocks ]

I think this has happen one other time in your pathetic little life. How did that work out for you. Hold up there for a second and I'll tell you, it didn't!!! Bawahahahahaha, silly chickens, you're always wanting what your big brother won't let you have, continued success!!! Butbutbuthahahahahaha!!!!

Nov 6, 2013, 12:52 PM

Well, I guess you might as well admit now that your season was all for naught. Sorry. There is always next year. But No way, no how you beat us in our house in what will be Shaw's last regular season game. Aint gonna happen.
Yabba Dabo Doo.

not sure how you got off your leash, but fgf is that way >>>

Nov 6, 2013, 1:00 PM

and y'all can keep your broken down drama queen qb, for a couple more years,for all i care. he's not the reason y'all have won 4 straight. they are all gone. we'll see ya later this month. be afraid, be very afraid. we ain't tennessee.

You left off skin head KKK member.***

Nov 6, 2013, 7:56 PM

There's something in these hills.

Re: You left off skin head KKK member.***

Nov 7, 2013, 8:52 AM

Who are you referring to? Who is the skin head KKK member? Are you referring to Shaw? I shave my head as well and am married to a black woman, with whom I have 3 biracial daughters, but I guess because I shave my head I must be a secret, card-carrying KKK member?
Rrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttt.
You taters quit with your worship of Ben Tillman before you start accusing anyone of being skin heads.

Re: You left off skin head KKK member.***

Nov 7, 2013, 10:40 AM

Man, it's so empowering to see that pulse tank with each TD...

not sure how you got off your leash, but fgf is that way LOL

Nov 7, 2013, 10:19 AM [ in reply to not sure how you got off your leash, but fgf is that way >>> ]

call the dog pound now!

Thanks Freek --- But we don't plan to lose in November 2013

Nov 6, 2013, 11:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Winning isn’t everything on 30th Nov against gamecocks ]

So I don't have to admit anything --- No brag, just fact.

Agree w/ my fellow perccussionist......

Nov 7, 2013, 12:04 AM

we. Must beat. Beat them. Anyone living in SC must agree.

Re: Thanks Freek --- But we don't plan to lose in November 2013

Nov 7, 2013, 9:10 AM [ in reply to Thanks Freek --- But we don't plan to lose in November 2013 ]

We shall see my friend. We shall see. Smart money's gonna' be on the Gamecocks.

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!***

Nov 6, 2013, 6:37 PM

Re: YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!***

Nov 6, 2013, 7:34 PM

Shaw will have the #### beat out of him by the 2nd quarter

Nov 7, 2013, 10:00 AM

###, for a few seconds there, I thought I was reading one of the Rev's post.;)

Like against LSu and Gawja, when Tajh is focused = WIN!***

Nov 7, 2013, 10:21 AM

Nov 7, 2013, 12:33 PM

And here we ##### were lead to believe this wasn't a rivalry; only a domination.

Make no mistake.....

Nov 7, 2013, 12:39 PM

it's still domination.

Re: Make no mistake.....

Nov 7, 2013, 3:07 PM

> it's still domination.

Because a 60% winning percentage is the definition of domination?

Whatever we call it Clemson needs to win it this year***

Nov 7, 2013, 3:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Winning isn’t everything on 30th Nov against gamecocks ]

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic