Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
narrative of a USuC fan
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1
   | View Original Thread |

narrative of a USuC fan

May 17, 2017, 10:32 AM

Summer of 2014: Clemson is going to take a huge step backward. No way you are going to be any good when you lose Tajh Boyd and Sammy Watkins. Plus, your defense hasn't been that strong. I predict Clemson goes 4-8 next year.

Summer of 2015: Clemson is going to take a huge step backward. You lose half of your starting defense and that was the only thing that kept you in games. Plus, your starting QB is an injury prone freshman who is not even on the same level as Perry Orth. You also lose Chad Morris and we all know he is the only reason the offense was any good. I predict Clemson goes 4-8 next year.

Summer of 2016: Clemson is going to take a huge step backward. You lose half of your starting defense and all of the players that were any good. Plus, your Heisman finalist QB is really not that good. Heck, he barely beat South Carolina's worst team in a decade. Also, he still looks very injury prone. Plus, Dabo has no idea how to coach and can't win the big game. I predict Clemson goes 4-8 next year.

Summer of 2017: Clemson is going to take a huge step backward. You lose almost all of your offensive production including the best QB your program has ever seen. You also lose the heart of your defense. You will have to start a QB with no experience in big games. I predict Clemson goes 4-8 next year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic