Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Korncoot building up another RB that we dont' have room
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,192

Korncoot building up another RB that we dont' have room

Jul 7, 2014, 11:24 AM

for. He wants so bad to be able to say one picked coots over Tigers.

"Eight of the uncommitted prospects have indicated they may announce a decision during The Opening which runs Monday thru Thursday, and the one for USC and Clemson fans to watch is RB AJ Turner of Centreville, VA. He has had the Gamecocks and Tigers in his top group along with Ohio State, Michigan State and Virginia. Turner has not named a favorite though some recruiting observers are predicting him for the Gamecocks."

http://www.thestate.com/2014/07/07/3550849/clemson-on-watch-list-for-turner.html?sp=/99/181/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

First I've heard of Clemson recruiting Turner. I know the

Jul 7, 2014, 11:40 AM

coots are all over him, but I have not read anything before this article that even suggested he was on our board.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Korncoot building up another RB that we dont' have room

Jul 7, 2014, 11:43 AM

It is sad how he thinks people dont get what he is doing. NO one other than him is that clueless. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots need a back that can finish a season.

Jul 7, 2014, 11:44 AM

Lattimore had glass bones and Mike Davis crawls off the field like he's been shot every other down. Maybe this guy has a set.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think that's more Spurrier's fault than theirs

Jul 7, 2014, 2:15 PM

The way he runs the running backs through the middle every other play gives them a bigger chance to get hurt

my understand is the only target at RB we were seriously

Jul 7, 2014, 12:31 PM

chasing was Taj Griffin. Once he committed to Oregon, the board was pretty much shut down. The offers that are out there arent committable.

On another note .... Every time you read a Korncoot article, click on his website, listen to his radio show, or shop at one of his sponsors, you hurt Clemson soooooooo STOP IT!!!

Re: Korncoot building up another RB that we dont' have room

Jul 7, 2014, 1:41 PM

I've never even heard of AJ Turner, that tells me something about how bad Clemson wants him.

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,192
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic