Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
107.5 referenced Mike Williams this morning
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

107.5 referenced Mike Williams this morning

Dec 14, 2018, 8:37 AM

The goons on the morning show talking about the Chiefs-Chargers game last night mentioned Mike Williams and says "Mike Williams a South Carolina product had himself a game". I mean really? Yeah he's from S.C., but that's just the type of slick moves they do I swear, it would be to hard to say "Mike Williams a Clemson product from S.C.".

Side note: I still never heard them mention anything else on CJ Fuller after the results came back, they were quick to jump to conclusions when it happened tho, bringing up troubled past and possible gun related. They really are a bunch of tools on that show.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 107.5 referenced Mike Williams this morning

Dec 14, 2018, 8:48 AM

Yeah they are but I was listening right after 8 this morning and they were talking about the 2 point rub play that Clemson ran and HR caught... and said that MDub was even more wide open.

I know the afternoon show with heath cline? Isn’t too bad. He’s a huge Colorado buffs fan so a little more objective than the other coot members.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

my advice would be to not listen to ass-holes in the morning***

Dec 14, 2018, 8:51 AM

Mine does a lot of talking in the morning

Dec 14, 2018, 8:58 AM

usually when I first wake up. Hard not to listen to it.

4 year old boy is the same way.

And my 6 mo old girl can't keep them in when she coughs or sneezes in the morning.

Re: 107.5 referenced Mike Williams this morning

Dec 14, 2018, 8:54 AM

Same on all the ESPN talk shows this morning. They're showing the highlights over and over and someone just called him "a man among boys" on the field last night but I have not heard a single mention of Mike being a Clemson product.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic