Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
most disgusting image you'll see all week
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 772

most disgusting image you'll see all week

Sep 30, 2019, 1:13 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: most disgusting image you'll see all week

Sep 30, 2019, 1:36 PM

Not disgusting to me. Our strategy since WW2 to pay for peace has worked. 100 billion people have walked this Earth and you won, with 7.5% odds, the opportunity to live in the most peaceful time in history. And you whine because it costs you a couple dollars.

You know what's the most disgusting thing I've seen all week? A president threatening Civil War. That was disgusting.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

curious, to the extent you have an income, what

Sep 30, 2019, 1:38 PM

percent do you pay in taxes?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Worst part, while I'd love to agree with the talking points

Sep 30, 2019, 1:42 PM [ in reply to Re: most disgusting image you'll see all week ]

The total foreign aid we pay all countries on the planet is around 5% of our yearly DEFICIT. Or put another way, it's about 13% of the INTEREST we pay on our debt. Each. Year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2019, 12:41 AM [ in reply to Re: most disgusting image you'll see all week ]

CU17 said:

Not disgusting to me. Our strategy since WW2 to pay for peace has worked. 100 billion people have walked this Earth and you won, with 7.5% odds, the opportunity to live in the most peaceful time in history. And you whine because it costs you a couple dollars.

You know what's the most disgusting thing I've seen all week? A president threatening Civil War. That was disgusting.

Unfortunately, that just isn't true. More civilians have died in war since WWII. The U.S. itself has been involved in 19 military actions since WWII.

In all the wars of the world since the end of WWII, more civilians have died than IN WWII. Tragic but true.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2019, 7:40 AM

40 million civilians died in WWII. I guess since then we had Rawanda, Nam, Cambodian genocide, wars in the Middle East. World War II was a condensed time though. Outside of the Muslim countries, the world has been pretty safe and "peaceful" for the last, what, 40 years? Amirite?

Oct 2, 2019, 9:03 PM [ in reply to Re: most disgusting image you'll see all week ]

CU17 said:

Meanwhile, we have thousands of our own children, women, men and veterans starving in the streets while some people pisz and moan ^^^ uncontrollably about one guy in the White House. Yep! Our priorities are totally backwards.

Sep 30, 2019, 1:36 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kejlkghk3hA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What wrong with Poppa Futch?

Sep 30, 2019, 3:10 PM

He's old, but he means well. He's a nice guy as are his sons, Hank and his brother.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Agree....

Sep 30, 2019, 3:41 PM

Not to mention I have a family member on that stage as well :)

What Colin Powell meant when he said

Sep 30, 2019, 2:33 PM

"If you break it, you own it"

A lot of that is for the war on terror.***

Sep 30, 2019, 3:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we give money to mother Russia?

Sep 30, 2019, 3:57 PM

Aren’t they the ultimate sworn enemy?

How do we allow this?

Sep 30, 2019, 3:59 PM

yes, and they use a lot of that money to turn around and buy weapons from us, so in a way it is almost like handing out money to US military contractors.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A global welfare system designed to take from...

Sep 30, 2019, 4:09 PM

the American taxpayer and give to world leaders to purchase their allegiance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

looks like globalism

Sep 30, 2019, 7:29 PM

aint it purdy!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: looks like globalism

Sep 30, 2019, 8:42 PM

6 feet under

Sep 30, 2019, 8:39 PM

Guarantee there’s a politician overseeing aid to each country, and making money off it.

Oct 1, 2019, 7:32 AM

I had never heard of Benin before that post. 419 million for them. Benin is in Western Africa and is the birthplace of voodoo.

Replies: 18
| visibility 772
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic