»
Topic: FB Update: Latest Vegas odds on Clemson-SC, Clemson-FSU, Clemson-GT
Replies: 10   Last Post: Jul 9, 2016 9:31 PM by: SOLOS®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

FB Update: Latest Vegas odds on Clemson-SC, Clemson-FSU, Clemson-GT

[2]
Posted: Jul 8, 2016 3:25 PM

Latest Vegas odds on Clemson-SC, Clemson-FSU, Clemson-GT

Read Update »

!mooB***

[1]
Posted: Jul 8, 2016 3:30 PM

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: FB Update: Latest Vegas odds on Clemson-SC, Clemson-FSU, Clemson-GT

[2]
Posted: Jul 8, 2016 4:52 PM

Boom, will not like this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ---- may call OBC and see if they are the enemies ???

[2]
Posted: Jul 8, 2016 5:20 PM

Before I read this garbage, I thought that bc we were on the road at FSU we would be the underdog in this game. But I don't think that a 3.5 underdog will be enough to be considered an insult. When two good teams face each other, I think that a 3 point swing is about average or the norm for the home team. To be honest, I was hoping for something like a 13-14 point insult toward our guys. Maybe the odds makers have learned not to add fuel to the fire!!! I have confidence that we will win the game at FSU by 3-7 points!!!

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Jul 8, 2016 10:48 PM

Agreed! I do not believe fsu beats Clemson this year, no matter where the game is played. I think we will be at least as good as last year. I am not afraid. Many thought our D would be down last year, too. Let the pundits spew it. We will be just fine in tally this year. They are not better than we are. Not by a long shot.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

The FSU spread will prove to be wrong,

[2]
Posted: Jul 8, 2016 5:33 PM

We'll win that game! But that gamecocks spread is ridiculous, we'll roll over them by at least 28 in the Valley!

2020 white level member

Re: The FSU spread will prove to be wrong,

[1]
Posted: Jul 8, 2016 11:48 PM

I disagree with a 28 point win, but I disagree only bc of Dabo's respect for the game of FB. With a 28 point lead in the 4th, Dabo will play every able player on the team, and that will allow the coots to cut a 28 point lead. Dabo feels better about a 10 point win knowing that those who practice all week gets in the game and play. That is a better win for him than a 28 point win with just 1st and 2nd string players with all the playing time. He has been that way from the beginning of his head coaching career.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Deer Muscoot...what's wrong? I haven't seen lips quiver like

[2]
Posted: Jul 8, 2016 10:18 PM

that since the Tommy Bowden era. You're gonna feel like old Loose Bolts did after that 63-17 beatdown!

I'd give the coots 20.5 and take the points

[1]
Posted: Jul 9, 2016 9:45 AM

vs FSU

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: I'd give the coots 20.5 and take the points

[1]
Posted: Jul 9, 2016 10:10 AM

And I'll take SC and 21 points. Look at the history of these instate rivalry games, mostly under 20. Of course, there's a few 63-17 or 56-20 exceptions, but not that many. Since WWII they've played 70 games, of which only 11 were won by +20 points. Yep, I'll take those odds this year, or any year, with either team.

Nothing like an even dozen... It's one of those years.***

[1]
Posted: Jul 9, 2016 9:31 PM

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: LOWER LEVEL NORTH STANDS SEC UP- ROW C - SEATS 26,28 & 30 (32 YD LINE). SEC UP- ROW E - SEATS 18,2...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2804 people have read this post