Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
50% of Dems believe in conspiracy theory
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 568

50% of Dems believe in conspiracy theory

Apr 24, 2020, 10:15 PM

That govt is not telling true number of deaths lol
Wackadoodles

https://theweek.com/speedreads/910699/alarming-number-americans-believe-coronavirus-vaccine-exists-being-withheld

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

media withholding the truth to cover for Trump***

Apr 24, 2020, 10:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Franc, where you been?***

Apr 24, 2020, 10:48 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sheltering in place...

Apr 24, 2020, 10:51 PM

ha

work, school, and family keep me swamped...popped in to check on Tigers in draft

how ya been?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Remember when a...

Apr 24, 2020, 11:33 PM

computer virus was a big deal?

Good to hear you're still kicking.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Been good, sheltering in place, tnetting a bit.

Apr 25, 2020, 10:57 PM [ in reply to sheltering in place... ]

Good to see you!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 50% of Dems believe in conspiracy theory

Apr 24, 2020, 11:29 PM

The Week is a pretty credible source.

That study shows that more than 50% of Democrats are dumb as a box of rocks.

I don't understand how people can make things up out of whole cloth and so many will believe it.

I'm going to start a conspiracy theory: "You live longer if you send me money" through GoFundMe. For

$25 I'll send them an ounce of magic sand from the moon that was secretly smuggled back during the

moon missions. Strike that, $99.95 per ounce, live to 140 guaranteed or their money back!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Isn’t that the general premise of church and religion?***

Apr 25, 2020, 3:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree with them.

Apr 24, 2020, 11:32 PM

However I think the numbers are strewn in the opposite direction.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2020, 12:19 AM

Uh, that's says 1/3 of Americans.

And this from the report:

"Views on the existence of a vaccine are virtually the same among Democrats and Republicans."

Owned.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Apr 25, 2020, 4:35 AM

Catahoula said:

Uh, that's says 1/3 of Americans.

And this from the report:

"Views on the existence of a vaccine are virtually the same among Democrats and Republicans."

Owned.

while another 48 percent think the U.S is "concealing" the true number of COVID-19 deaths, a belief that is held by more than half of Democrats.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2020, 3:53 PM

Go to the actual report.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Apr 26, 2020, 4:38 PM

Are you referring to the Des Moines Register the OP article links?

"Forty-eight percent of Americans said the U.S. is "concealing" the number of coronavirus deaths – a sentiment that's more prevalent among Democrats. More than half of Democrats, 55%, said it's probably or definitely true that the number of deaths is being concealed while 38% of Republicans said it is likely so."

Message was edited by: Clemsonfan1851®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 27, 2020, 9:48 AM

Ah, I thought we were talking about existence of the vaccine, which was split even. That was the main point of the article. My bad.

Given that numerous Trumpies think this virus isn't much and the wild array of other conspiracies they believe regarding it, I guess this doesn't really matter.

Apr 27, 2020, 11:34 AM

Oh ok. I was just going by the original posts point lol

Apr 27, 2020, 11:34 AM [ in reply to Re: 50% of Dems believe in conspiracy theory ]

Apr 27, 2020, 11:34 AM [ in reply to Re: 50% of Dems believe in conspiracy theory ]

^^^didnt read entire article^^^^***

Apr 25, 2020, 4:38 AM [ in reply to Re: 50% of Dems believe in conspiracy theory ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, I dug further...

Apr 26, 2020, 3:53 PM

And looked at the actual real article done on the actual study. They link you posted was wrong.

oh please, you are the king of whacka doodle tin foil hat madness.

Apr 25, 2020, 9:57 PM

From birther-ism to Jade Helm, you pretty much drop off every unfounded piece of nonsense you find in here.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: oh please, you are the king of whacka doodle tin foil hat madness.

Apr 26, 2020, 5:27 PM

But Xtiger has himself a child rapist orange gawd so all is good. Pass the detergent.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 568
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic