Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nick Bosa leaving Ohio St.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,968

Nick Bosa leaving Ohio St.

Oct 16, 2018, 2:37 PM

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24997557/ohio-state-de-nick-bosa-leaving-school-looking-draft

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

makes sense.... why come back and play in 2 games and

Oct 16, 2018, 2:50 PM

possibly get hurt again before you're the #1 pick? Ya'll remember daquan bowers was a possible #1 pick and got hurt and his stock plummeted. If he could do it over i bet he would've sat out alot more his last year than he did.

Bowers' last season in 2010 was kind of his breakout year

Oct 16, 2018, 3:00 PM

when he became an All-American, led the nation in
sacks, and won the Ted Hendricks and Bronco Nagurski
awards after mediocre freshman and sophomore seasons.
So that was the season that gave him his high draft
potential.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nick Bosa leaving Ohio St.

Oct 16, 2018, 2:55 PM

You'll see alot more of this now with potential 1st rd lock and top 10 picks. And you'll def see top guys sit out bowl games if their team doesn't make the playoffs.

However...

Oct 16, 2018, 3:47 PM

OSU seems likely to make the playoffs. And Bosa seemed to be on track to return to the team this season. He is quitting on his team while they prepare to play for it all and bring home glory for the Buckeyes.

He's not skipping the Weedeater Bowl. He's skipping the College Football Playoffs. He is arguably their best player and a leader of that team. And he's quitting on them.

On one hand, he's making a business decision that's likely best for him financially. On the other hand, he's a dirty, rotten quitter that should be banned from the state of Ohio for the rest of his life.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And...

Oct 16, 2018, 3:48 PM

I can already hear the whining buckeye fans throwing out their handy excuse of "We wouldn't have lost to Clemson 31-0 if we had Bosa."

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And...

Oct 16, 2018, 5:40 PM

I can certainly live with that! I live in northern Ohio and am surrounded by Buckeye fans. It’s like the whole d@mn State is a cult. 1% of the population went to OSU, 90% are fans.

And BTW, they will have an excuse for any loss. If not Bosa, it will be something else.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: However...

Oct 16, 2018, 5:31 PM [ in reply to However... ]

Why rush back from surgery to possible end up hurt again while staring at milllionS? He made a decision based upon his projected value if healthy to the NFL in April, from my chair it was a good decision even if tOSU makes the CFP. If we do not make the CFP I hope our guys sit out a meaningless Bowl game too.

Re: Nick Bosa leaving Ohio St.

Oct 16, 2018, 5:50 PM

The few OhioState fans I know are more disappointed he is completely leaving school. Sitting out for draft reasons with the slow healing injury, most seem to understand his thought process on that.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,968
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic