Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Poll: Georgia football fans would prefer Clemson over Georgi
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Poll: Georgia football fans would prefer Clemson over Georgi

Apr 10, 2019, 9:55 PM

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/georgia-clemson-schedule-dabo-kirby-tech

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sounds like a plan!

Apr 10, 2019, 10:00 PM

"I want them to open every season w Clemson and close w Tech."

Getting UGA early while half the team is still suspended or incarcerated would diminish the match up though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: sounds like a plan!

Apr 10, 2019, 10:18 PM

Half their fans want it because they are delusional and think they'd still be playing a Clemson team with only a handful of 4 stars and maybe a 5 star sprinkled in. Notice how they talk on what it could do for their team, as if it's a given win still... Not even considering the thought that Clemson could become the team that annually kicks them one step out of playoff contention if they are better. They still think this is historical 8-4 at best Clemson. Lol.

They really sure they want a team that's beaten Bama twice on the big stage when they haven't beat them once yet, the most recent being a bigger deficit than any SEC team (on either side of their conference) has ever put on a Saban lead Bama team?

You hit the nail on the head.

Apr 11, 2019, 4:41 PM

Taking Bama to the woodshed has taught them nothing. They think that just because they beat us in 2014 with Stoudt playing QB they can beat us now. They are beyond delusional. They probably wouldn’t have beaten us in 2014 if Watson was healthy and had a couple of games under his belt. The game was close until the fourth when our D got gassed from our offense being shut down. The game was not even as lopsided as they think but I will stop with that.

The bottom line is we’ve won two of the last three national championships and they haven’t won one in almost four decades. They’re not a better program than Clemson. Deep inside they know it they just choose to deny it. Putting us on the schedule at this point would just put them one loss closer to being out of the playoff. Their trash talk and insistence on being better than Clemson is beyond pathetic. The best thing they can do right now is learn some humility and keep their mouths shut.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: sounds like a plan!

Apr 11, 2019, 9:38 AM [ in reply to sounds like a plan! ]

Is that you Steve??? ;):)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uga only suspends players against inferior teams like

Apr 11, 2019, 10:32 AM [ in reply to sounds like a plan! ]

Scar..

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

This Clemson fan........

Apr 10, 2019, 10:13 PM

....would rather our Tigers not schedule any more games with teams from the south. In the past decade we've played Alabama 4 times, Auburn 4 times, Georgia 2 times, Kentucky, Tennessee, LSU and TAMU once each. And we've played SC 10 times. That's 24 games against SEC teams over ten years.

I'd like to get Texas, Southern Cal, Stanford, Nebraska, Michigan, and Penn State on the schedule. I'd like to get a home and home with Hawaii!

If we're going to add another SEC team to our regular season schedule, I'd like to add Florida.

Re: This Clemson fan........

Apr 10, 2019, 10:18 PM

SEC teams are too soft.

Soft
Easy
Conference

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2019, 10:19 PM [ in reply to This Clemson fan........ ]

Legit point, I too would love to play some of teams you mention. It would help our national recruiting footprint.

Apr 10, 2019, 10:31 PM [ in reply to This Clemson fan........ ]

Michigan is the one I want more than any, and I want it while harbutt is still the HC!!!

Apr 10, 2019, 10:36 PM

^ this 100%. And wouldn't mind WVU either, just to even that score up from 2011 that some idiots out there still bring up.

make WVU fans feel good and tell them thx for getting rid of

Apr 11, 2019, 12:44 PM

Kevin Steele for us...it's the least we can do since we BV because of it.

Message was edited by: RC Tiger®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson has tried to schedule a home and home series...

Apr 11, 2019, 10:57 AM [ in reply to This Clemson fan........ ]

with Michigan and Penn State for decades.

However, Michigan and Penn State have both insisted on a two for one deal something Clemson simply isn't willing to do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

They have who gets 2 home games wrong.***

Apr 11, 2019, 12:39 PM

Re: Poll: Georgia football fans would prefer Clemson over Georgi

Apr 10, 2019, 10:35 PM

Didn't Vince the Prince once say "We have nothing to gain playing Clemson?"

Finally due respect lol. I've never seen such an exuberant wannabe fan base simply just wanting to steal a piece of our pie. Pitiful

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1 for the VD reference . . .***

Apr 10, 2019, 10:48 PM

Apr 11, 2019, 9:03 AM

Good luck with getting a PAC or BIG team on the schedule with the number of conference games they have to play.

This Will Come To Fruition

Apr 11, 2019, 10:33 AM

faster than what you might think.

Be careful what you wish for***

Apr 11, 2019, 12:25 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 11, 2019, 12:27 PM

I think ya'll need to worry more about beating Alabama if you want to play us any time soon.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm "all in" for it.***

Apr 11, 2019, 3:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic