Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Boyd's Last Stand
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,158

Boyd's Last Stand

Oct 16, 2013, 12:07 PM

Alright Taj...some inspiration for your team. This is your year...your last year. This is your last stand. Rally your troops. Stand fast. Lets do to Famous J what the Tigers did to Major Harris back when he was suppose to come into the valley and do something special. Be inspired.....

photo Relentless_zps80301cfc.jpg

http://youtu.be/Mrx7FVxdv7s

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

uh, we beat major harris' wvu team in the gator bowl. i can

Oct 16, 2013, 12:12 PM

testify to that. I WAS THERE.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

beat me to it.***

Oct 16, 2013, 12:14 PM

that game, and the Citrus against OU

Oct 16, 2013, 12:30 PM [ in reply to uh, we beat major harris' wvu team in the gator bowl. i can ]

are the two most dominant defensive performances i've ever seen in 36 years of watching Clemson football. Tiger D was a bunch of crazed dogs in those two games....goodness.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was there too.***

Oct 16, 2013, 1:04 PM [ in reply to uh, we beat major harris' wvu team in the gator bowl. i can ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

major did not come to the valley

Oct 16, 2013, 12:23 PM

He met his demise in the gator bowl...they killin my baaaabaaay

Boyd mentioned that he only has 3 more trips down the Hill

Oct 16, 2013, 12:37 PM

and he was going to really take in this run down the hill. I can not believe we are almost at the end of an era of football that has been some of the greatest years we have ever known at Clemson. Tahj has been an incredible face and identity for our program and I for one could not be more proud of him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is true. Kind of sucks that The Citadel game is his

Oct 16, 2013, 12:42 PM

SR day. I hope the Seniors coming down the hill alone doesn't mess with the Military Appreciation day stuff.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deer current defense....

Oct 16, 2013, 1:12 PM

You're almost there, but these guys are still the standard bearers. Play like these guys Saturday night and we win.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry guys!

Oct 16, 2013, 2:58 PM

Did not mean to put that harris lost in the valley. But I would like to see Famous J lose the same way Harris did. I got d*mn excited about this game that I'm not thinking straight! :)

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,158
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic