Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
made an awesome memory saturday...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,009

made an awesome memory saturday...

Sep 14, 2015, 9:56 AM
gray.JPG(192.1 K)

took my 3 year old to his first game saturday. he's been to a ton of basketball games and a few baseball games and absolutely loves the 'Clesom Tigers' but saturday took it to another level. We waited outside the hill to watch the 'pwayers' get off the bus. A few came by and gave him a high five just before they rubbed the rock. He watched the whole game in amazement only leaving his seat to go 'potty' a few times. He has Tiger Rag down to a science now and constantly did it in the car on the way home.

At church yesterday, all he wanted to do was tell everyone about his experience at the game. We had to basically pry his football jersey off of him.

I cant say a 3 year old will remember that day for a long time, but i sure know his 28 year old dad will!

Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awesome! Point for raising your son as a Tiger!***

Sep 14, 2015, 10:06 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

great times ahead..took mine at age 2 or 3..now 45 & CU grad &

Sep 14, 2015, 10:22 AM

We're taking his 2 Girls to Homecoming for 1st game! We've bonded over the years due to 10+ Bowls (many more for me)..a trip to NDame in '79 when he was 9...

To UVA when TiGS came back from worst deficient in school history to win & we went down into their field with TBand to yell & wave Tiger Flag..Etc.

Enjoy, for the years will fly by. GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My Grandfather (Class of 24) took me to my first game....

Sep 14, 2015, 10:16 AM

when I was seven years old and forty five years later, I still have very vivid detailed memories of that day.

I'm betting Saturday is permanently etched in your sons memory as well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: made an awesome memory saturday...

Sep 14, 2015, 10:20 AM

I can honestly say that your son will eventually cherish every single time he gets to be in that stadium with you. Saturday I sat with my father in the seats I grew up sitting in. It had been about 7 years since we had done that. we haven't sat there because I started school at Clemson about that long ago and just haven't really sat together since I graduated. It took me back to being a little kid again and making all the same inside jokes with my father that we did when I was younger. Great way to experience a game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: made an awesome memory saturday...

Sep 14, 2015, 10:23 AM

That is right in front of where my grandparents have season tickets! I will be a few rows behind for the Notre Dame game!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,009
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic