Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So you woke up stupid this morning?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 266

So you woke up stupid this morning?

May 22, 2015, 10:20 AM

No, not you readers, well not all of you... ;)

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/man-holds-would-be-carjacker-gunpoint-until-police/nmL4Z/

badge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-snuffys.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent.

Just got through watching that, and it reminded me of one

May 22, 2015, 10:34 AM

time when my roommate and I had driven to Atlanta from Clemson to go party with his two high school buddies that were at Gupton-Jones Mortuary College for the weekend. We had stopped a Krystal Burger and were getting back in the car when smelly homeless guy tried to get us to "take him down the road to his sister's house" and when we refused, he tried to dive in the car. I was behind him on the passenger side, and slammed those heavyass 1972 Dodge Challenger doors on him a half dozen times or so until he backed out and laid sprawled in the parking lot in obvious pain. No need to get the cops involved, since smelly homeless guy was immobilized...we drove off and went on about our business of college binge drinking.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was "binge drinking" really a thing back then?

May 22, 2015, 10:37 AM

I just thought that's how things were?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are correct, Sir.

May 22, 2015, 10:40 AM

I thought some of our younger audience would gain more perspective by using current terminology.

I don't consider myself a binge drinker

May 22, 2015, 10:50 AM

I sometimes just find that I don't remember what happens between Friday night and Monday morning.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ROH

I don't consider 40 years to be a 'binge'.

May 22, 2015, 11:03 AM

I think of it more as a 'lifestyle'.

lulz***

May 22, 2015, 11:15 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-snuffys.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent.

#LifeGoals***

May 22, 2015, 11:20 AM [ in reply to I don't consider 40 years to be a 'binge'. ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ROH

Replies: 7
| visibility 266
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic