Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The picture, the article, its difficult to know (link)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

The picture, the article, its difficult to know (link)

Apr 25, 2015, 11:50 PM

exactly where to start......

http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-football/article19559508.html#/tabPane=tabs-b0710947-1-2

try this one:

http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-football/article19559508.html

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Potentially another USCe embarrassment.

Apr 26, 2015, 12:01 AM

The article quoted to many in his football life saying, 'if.' If he does this and if he does that he'll be a success.

It's more like 'if he doesn't do this,' or 'doesn't do that he'll stay out of prison.'

I know one absolute, if he plays for SOS he'll get at least five or six 'do overs,' or enough to get him thrown out of school, whichever comes first.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know....it's rough. It's like The State is trying to make money- crazy capitalist.

Apr 26, 2015, 2:03 AM

Geez bro. #1 Don't ever root against a kid. His school/coach? Fine. But leave the kid alone. #2 Of course, The State runs this story! It's drama. And drama sells. Dang ########! Trying to feed their kids. How rude.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lots of comments to this, but mainly two things

Apr 26, 2015, 6:21 AM

First, if he is so innocent, why didn't the authorities clear him? The charges were dropped by the (alleged) victim. That reeks of behind the scenes dealing.

Second, the comparisons to Clowney are constant with this kid -- which, let's be honest, may not be all that great a thing. Clowney was a TALENT. Clemson wanted him. Everybody wanted him. But he lost something along the way, the desire, the drive. He wanted to coast to the first overall NFL pick based on what he had done in the past ... based on POTENTIAL. Then this statement in the article:

“He could be one of the best in the country,” Simmons said. “He has that kind of ability, but does he have that motor, that mindset to be that guy. That has always been the question and the knock. The more I saw him in person, the more I worried about how much he pushed himself and how much he really wanted to be that No. 1 guy.” Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-football/article19559508.html#/tabPane=tabs-b0710947-1-2#storylink=cpy

Be honest ... who are they writing about here? Clowney or Blackshear?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Re: The picture, the article, its difficult to know (link)

Apr 26, 2015, 6:24 AM

"F**K white people" enough said......a leopard doesn't change his spots, ever! Mr. Slurrier will get exactly what he deserves with this idiot!

Re: The picture, the article, its difficult to know (link)

Apr 26, 2015, 7:02 AM

All the other G-coots would do well to hide their purses ahead of Mr. Blackshear's arrival .

But guys , just don't put your purses into a safe full of money .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

listen; I understand the temptation to discredit and

Apr 26, 2015, 11:23 AM

denigrate - I have nothing at all good to say about the hoe-infested program they run in Columbia.

But the lawyer has it right whether we like it or not: "He should be treated as if it never happened".

There were ten laws that were handed down, oh, a couple of thousand years ago, and its funny how they still are as applicable today as they were the moment the hit the stone. And it's interesting that right up there with murder, mayhem, adultery, and theft, there's also "bearing false witness".

I wonder if there could ever be anything as frustrating or helpless feeling as to be charged with something that's is untrue, but not being able to wipe the memory and public stain of the charge even as things were proven false.

I suggest letting this one go.

I mean, hail, it ain't like those fools down there don't have plenty of other stuff to laugh at. And just like Cheech & Chong, Laurel & Hardy, The Smothers Brothers, Gallagher, Eddie Murphy, and Katt Williams,

they seem to find a way to come up with new stuff every day.

Re: listen; I understand the temptation to discredit and

Apr 26, 2015, 12:11 PM

SO, buying off a witness that does not want to get close to a court room because she wants her drug activity kept quiet anyway makes what he did just go away??? LMAO

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2015, 5:18 PM

Or....perhaps he's not guilty. Stranger things have happened.

(and don't even start the coot crap)

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2015, 5:20 PM

coot.

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2015, 5:27 PM

######! :)

Apr 26, 2015, 5:34 PM

I'm not big on dumping on kids.

But I also don't see this one working out...for a variety of reasons. He's got quite a reputation, for somebody as young as he is. He seems a whole lot like KC Mainord...albeit with a much meaner streak. Mainord was at least an engaging personality, believe it or not.

Maybe he turns it around. But this seems like a major felony waiting to happen at South Carolina. I am...surprised the powers-that-be cleared him, even if Spurrier was inclined to look the other way.

Apr 26, 2015, 5:31 PM [ in reply to listen; I understand the temptation to discredit and ]

> I wonder if there could ever be anything as
> frustrating or helpless feeling as to be
> charged with something that's is untrue, but > not being able to wipe the memory and
> public stain of the charge even as things
> were proven false.

The allegations were not "proven false," though.. The alleged victim simply decided not to cooperate with law enforcement. Sure, he may not be guilty in the eyes of the law, and that's fine.. But this isn't a court of law, and most everyone knows he did exactly what he was accused of. Even the coots know it.. they just don't care because he might be a good football player for them. Honestly, he'll fit right in over there.

Well it is the Cesspool of South Carolina

Apr 26, 2015, 5:46 PM [ in reply to listen; I understand the temptation to discredit and ]

Not surprised. feces doesn't fall far from the septic tank.

Re: Well it is the Cesspool of South Carolina

Apr 26, 2015, 8:49 PM

like OJ, I just don't believe he was guilty. There are a lot of other well known 6-6 17 year olds
looting. Why did they pick on him? Did he get to keep the money?

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic