Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sharty's Sideline Report: Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 790

Sharty's Sideline Report: Clemson

Nov 27, 2017, 3:42 PM

Sharty stayed on the Clemson sideline the whole game. Nice to be on a winning side where everybody is happy and joyful.

Players were focused from the get-go.

There was one guy on the sideline that was trying to be a d!ck and join in the chants of the student section, one of the guys with us told him to shut up and he said something back and then stayed away from us the rest of the night. I think he disappeared in the 3rd quarter too.

I really enjoyed it in the 3rd quarter when Sakerlina fans decided to have an aluminum out and they started disappearing. Luckily I dodged all the crap they were throwing from the stands.

The ones that were left in the parking lots were really quiet as we walked by which leads me to believe we walked through the Understand You're Terrible Lot. Talked to a fan when we stopped to eat who was very complimentary of our team and said he wished they had what we had.

All in all it was nice that we wore those rat bass turds out....AGAIN!

While I loved being on our sideline, I like being where I am at home games because I usually have some good stories to tell.

Until next year...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks Shawdy! #cyclingout***

Nov 27, 2017, 3:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lost at aluminum out***

Nov 27, 2017, 4:09 PM

How much stuff was actually thrown on the field?

Nov 27, 2017, 4:24 PM

You could only see a little bit of it from tv, but they seemed to be avoiding the student section endzone with the camera as much as possible. Was it just a bottle or two here and there or was it all our barrages a couple of different times? Please explain what you could see from between peoples legs.

ROH

The first time it was a bunch of stuff and most of it was

Nov 27, 2017, 4:34 PM

from the section on Sakerlina's side of the student section. The second time it was from the opposite side and it was probably 2-3 bottles. Point was, they had been told not to do it and did it anyway. Never saw anyone get hauled out.

I read on FGF it was Clemson fans trying top make them look

Nov 27, 2017, 4:38 PM

bad.

Also just read where had it not been for their "boneheaded" penalties...well, they still would have lost.

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/fentons-personal-foul.252733/#post-3668994

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 790
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic