Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
hoping to avoid the Leggett bashers,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,788

hoping to avoid the Leggett bashers,

Mar 13, 2015, 11:18 PM

so really pulling for the Baseball team over ND.

of course, if the Baseball team loses, then I'll get to avoid the Brownell bashers instead.

ugghh... c'est la TNET vie.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We really need to take this series to even us up in the

Mar 14, 2015, 7:02 AM

ACC Atlantic. We still have FSU and UNC to go. The other ACC series are toss-ups. Duke may be a challenge.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: There are no toss ups with this team. We will struggle

Mar 14, 2015, 6:00 PM

all season long.

let's talk about that post you made earlier about

Mar 14, 2015, 6:13 PM

Davidson beatch slapping Shaka Smart's boys around

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Shaka done made a few adjustments, I see....

Mar 14, 2015, 7:10 PM

so 2 out of 3 goes to the Rams. Good for them, and kudos to Shaka.

Nevertheless, the point holds - McKillop's boys took the regular season title in their first year in the A-10, when everyone thought they'd struggle. Uhhhh... not so much.

And the point also holds - if you're all fired up over Shaka's job at VCU, then you'd dang better take a serious look at what McKillop has done at Davidson. Those are worlds apart when it comes to being able to recruit, yet McKillop has had like success at Davidson, though over a longer period and in a lower level conference.

Ultimately the issue is however, for those that care to use their gray matter, Shaka being a better fit for Clemson than Brownell? I highly doubt it.

To each his own however....

i've never once said we should go after Shaka Smart.. but

Mar 14, 2015, 7:14 PM

you need to stop trying to deflect from the stoopid post you made earlier where your words were:

"McKillop's boys beatch slapped Shaka"

and

"maybe he can go to the Atlantic Sun and win a title"

McKillop is an excellent coach and Davidson is an excellent program.... but the point remains that you tried to make one of your "eloquent" posts and it backfired...

period

I like Davidson a lot... but trying to "minimize" what Smart has done is stoopid, especially when you use such strong words right before they play again

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

lol yorkie... you have a real problem with me apparently..

Mar 15, 2015, 4:39 AM

that post was never intended for you, either directly or indirectly. It was sent out to all the "headline ######" on TNET who think that a better coach is always coaching somewhere other than Clemson.

As to McKillop's boys beatch-slapping VCU a week ago to the tune of 82-55, well,it's in the books and it speaks for itself regardless of what happened yesterday, as does the 14-4 season record and regular season title in their first year in the A-10.

Suggestion: stop arguing the obvious, and maybe you'll be as meaningful as you apparently think you are anyway.

so basically...

Mar 15, 2015, 9:12 AM

you made a stoopid post and now you can't defend it...

gotcha

Re: so basically...

Mar 15, 2015, 9:14 AM

so basically....

You TROLL around acting if your shhit don't stink.

Do you really not know how much a troll you are?

Mar 15, 2015, 12:14 PM

That's all he does and then whines when someone calls him out on it. He's got every post from every thread ever created saved and ready to shove in your face.

other than linking epi's post from yesterday... can you show

Mar 15, 2015, 12:17 PM

where I've ever posted a pic of an old post or linked another old post?

i'll wait

Mar 15, 2015, 12:29 PM [ in reply to Re: so basically... ]

Still waiting on you to show me where I have ever insulted David Hood....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

let's read your post again

Mar 15, 2015, 9:17 AM [ in reply to lol yorkie... you have a real problem with me apparently.. ]

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=16996559

Shaka is "decent"

Shaka take his "little girls" to the Sun belt...

I have a problem with people who try to post so eloquently to prove they are "above" everyone else, then do not admit they were wrong

Re: hoping to avoid the Leggett bashers,

Mar 15, 2015, 11:33 AM

Please spare me your allegiance to a very mediocre basketball and just mediocre baseball programs... Especially when all of us are paying for top notch facilities! Plus are you not tired of being at the near bottom or bottom of the ACC year after year? "Please!"

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,788
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic