Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does anyone have an update on when
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Does anyone have an update on when

Aug 18, 2020, 3:07 PM

fan appreciation day will be? I have a lot of merch I need to get autographed by Trevor Lawrence and Travis Etienne for my eBay store. TIA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Right after the First Friday parade***

Aug 18, 2020, 3:30 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok, but when is the First Friday parade?***

Aug 18, 2020, 4:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You ask a lot of questions...

Aug 18, 2020, 4:19 PM

you with the Feds?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

If you don’t know the answer, then don’t respond

Aug 18, 2020, 4:23 PM

coot

please tmale when you find out

Aug 18, 2020, 8:15 PM

cut a hole in the center of my mask for just this occasion

easier to breathe...
and kisses

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

lol

Aug 18, 2020, 8:13 PM [ in reply to You ask a lot of questions... ]

good one bob

+1

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Emphasis on the “one”.

Aug 18, 2020, 8:35 PM

Pretty sure that’s the only good post he’s ever made, and ever will make.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

r u serious? it is after 1st Thurs but before 1st Sat

Aug 18, 2020, 4:39 PM [ in reply to Ok, but when is the First Friday parade?*** ]

i have a video that can help u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tx0rvuXIRg

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Thank you, finally a helpful answer!***

Aug 18, 2020, 4:50 PM

Re: r u serious? it is after 1st Thurs but before 1st Sat

Aug 18, 2020, 5:30 PM [ in reply to r u serious? it is after 1st Thurs but before 1st Sat ]

I like this one better;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hHUdW1N3v8

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: r u serious? it is after 1st Thurs but before 1st Sat

Aug 18, 2020, 8:17 PM

yes

Re: Does anyone have an update on when

Aug 18, 2020, 3:52 PM

We should have a huge Fan Appreciation Day just to see how much CNN coverage we'd get. Might even get some NYT play.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 18, 2020, 3:59 PM

Sign them yourself and then download a COA (Certificate of Authenticity) from the internet and fill it out. It has worked for me in the past!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let me know when you find out

Aug 18, 2020, 4:04 PM

I know i am looking forward to shaking the hands of as many of our players as possible to thank them for the job they do.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let me know when you find out

Aug 18, 2020, 4:53 PM

Fan Appreciation Day has been pushed back,till a Covid19 Vaccine is released or the world returns to normal -- whichever come first**

""""NO HAND SHAKING"""" allowed ________ all fans must wear a ""MASK"" and only fist pumps and elbow knocks allowed*** for safety reasons**

Gets it***

Aug 18, 2020, 5:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shouldn’t be a problem...

Aug 18, 2020, 8:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Let me know when you find out ]

Fist pumps are Tigerbalm1® ‘s specialty.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Pfft.. Fist pumps...

Aug 18, 2020, 8:55 PM

try going all in for an elbow knock.

pfft is the...

Aug 18, 2020, 11:15 PM

delicate sound of a fist pump.

signed,
lovingit

#covidsafe

Re: pfft is the...

Aug 18, 2020, 11:33 PM

I keep heavy rubber gloves and lots of hand sanitizer on the night stand. We are a COVID19 free household.

Get some ball boy to sign 'em like The Mick did***

Aug 18, 2020, 5:04 PM

Something is wrong with you...

Aug 18, 2020, 8:33 PM

I’m sorry I responded.

Nobody cares what you think

Aug 18, 2020, 10:10 PM

coot

Aug 18, 2020, 9:02 PM

~JKB

Aug 18, 2020, 11:43 PM

Should we be concerned that you knew this Sesame Street GIF was out there? :)

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic