Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Check this out
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Check this out

Jul 19, 2020, 10:04 PM

https://m.herosports.com/college-football/cal-players-boycott-2020-covid-testing-ahah

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol- thats cute.***

Jul 19, 2020, 10:14 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hate to say it, but I am about to get to the point that if

Jul 19, 2020, 11:13 PM

they never play another game, I won't miss it.

My Sundays have been clear for years

Jul 20, 2020, 2:50 AM

Don’t dare me to fish ALL weekend ??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. I hate that the sport seems to be imploding just as the Clemson dynasty

Jul 20, 2020, 9:15 AM [ in reply to I hate to say it, but I am about to get to the point that if ]

really takes hold but it is what it is.

I’m not sure what the solution is but I think it should include booting a player if they aren’t performing. Obviously boot a player who boycotts...they’re just getting all the perks for nothing. Maybe that’s the solution, send them a tuition, room and board bill.

Anyway, seems like you’d have to get to the point where a lack of effort could result in a pulled scholarship.

My goodness. A free college education and the best training available to develop into an NFL player for the select few that can get there. And they want to boycott.

null

I'm with you.***

Jul 20, 2020, 1:42 PM [ in reply to I hate to say it, but I am about to get to the point that if ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I gave up on PAC-12 football years ago

Jul 20, 2020, 1:45 PM [ in reply to I hate to say it, but I am about to get to the point that if ]

Never regretted it!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please do it!

Jul 20, 2020, 9:03 AM

These extremely weak leaders running our states and cities have emboldened the idiots.

To any athletes at all levels threatening to boycott playing the sport you're privileged to still be playing and maybe getting an education or huge salary for doing so, please just go ahead and boycott now.

Don't make empty threats.

From talking to other sports fans, they've done just fine without sports these last few months. We managed.

Go ahead and boycott.

Re: Please do it!

Jul 20, 2020, 9:36 AM

I agree and don't see how at least some of these sports that are going on now without fans will be able to make it moving forward. NASCAR racing has gotten so boring and who knows what's going on with all of the stages. Sooner than later people are just gonna say the heck with it. Golf is almost unwatchable since the virus. Jim Nance is constantly apologizing because a player gets too close or shakes the hand of a fellow competitor, both of whom have just tested negative for the virus. So many "shake my head" moments that I would rather be cutting grass than watching the ridiculousness.

Sick of it

Jul 20, 2020, 9:45 AM

Too many people apologizing for #### they didn't even do just to appease the idiot mobs.

If they do that, the NCAA should step in and

Jul 20, 2020, 1:08 PM [ in reply to Please do it! ]

immediately declare them ineligible for any future college sports participation. They want revenue sharing, then they are no longer amateur athletes. Every friggin' day we come a little bit closer to inmates running the asylum nationwide. People have literally lost their minds.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic