Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
After reading Tigernet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

After reading Tigernet

Sep 29, 2015, 11:06 AM

I am now sure of just a few things regarding Saturday's game against ND....

1) Notre Dame has bought or rented the entire upstate for their pleasure because they are rich and we are dirt poor farmers.

2) There will be less than 20,000 Clemson fans in the stadium during the game. The other 65,000 will be ND fans. Those that sold their tickets will be left to standing outside, pressing their faces against the fences and yelling at the top of their lungs..."Avenge me boys, avenge me!!!" Just like that scene from the movie "Wolverines."

3) Notre Dame will win and win big because in 2013 there were TV cameras on the bus driving to the hill and we looked sedate. We lost that game so therefore, we will lose this game, too.

4) eSECpn, since they really do hate us, will break with Gameday tradition and have Lou Holtz as guest picker. This despite him having been " let go " by that very same network earlier this summer and him having coached at Notre Dame. All I can say to that is "Schones a Beetches" are really treating us bad.

5) Clemson and the Clemson University Police departmenti are heartless. To have allowed a young student, that lost his legs while painting tiger paws on hwy 93 back in the 80's and selflessly devoted his life to the cause....to have the specially designed ampule that held the ashes of his remove legs only to be stolen during a riot on campus after Danny Ford was fired, to not be given free tickets to the one game he chose to return to claim the said ampule just found after 30 years of being lost is just...horrible. SMH.

6) last thing I''m sure of......there is some poor little boy in Augusta, Ga that is just begging for a ride to Clemson to see this game, willing to pay for gas and split his room with whomever is willing to drive him. Leaving his poor, verbally challenged father to take to Tigernet to say how devastated his little boy was and how mean, mean men made his boy cry! I felt just terrible for this devistated illeagal immigrant family. Shame on us all!

I'm sure there will be other facts that I will be made aware of and I will post them when they do but until then....I'm going to go to either the Smokin' Pig or the Esso Club for some pre-game fun.....oh, wait, Those rich, Notre Dame Alums have already rented those places out....GEEZ!

Go Tigers, anyway!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can tweet that!***

Sep 29, 2015, 11:09 AM

Re: You can tweet that!***

Sep 29, 2015, 11:31 AM

Mountain View

ROH

Oh boy

Sep 29, 2015, 11:46 AM

OP ain't gonna like that!

So what's it like living in Augusta...?***

Sep 29, 2015, 11:14 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So what's it like living in Augusta...?***

Sep 29, 2015, 11:16 AM

I'm not sure but there is atleast one unhappy family there this week.

Re: So what's it like living in Augusta...?***

Sep 29, 2015, 5:15 PM [ in reply to So what's it like living in Augusta...?*** ]

Scary as hell! Don't feel like shooting my way in and out to help that little lad. Sorry.

~JKB

What, no biscuits?***

Sep 29, 2015, 11:18 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OMG!! How thoughtless of me....

Sep 29, 2015, 11:26 AM

6) How absolutely disloyal we uncouth, unwashed Clemson fans are by asking where the best Country Ham Biscuits could be purchased near Clemson. We shouldn't have to ask....by God, Bojangles, the official Buscuit, sweet tea and napkin sponsor of the ACC, How dare anyone question the infinite wisdom of John Swofford, commissioner of the ACC, he's a UNCheat grad!

lol***

Sep 29, 2015, 11:28 AM

You forgot to remind everyone to be loud.

Sep 29, 2015, 11:29 AM

Remember, no one will be loud Saturday unless Tigernet reminds them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: You forgot to remind everyone to be loud.

Sep 29, 2015, 11:37 AM

Well, I think it's a little unrealistic to ask those so few Tiger fans in attendance to be expected to out "yell" the 65,000 Notre Dame elitist that will be in attendance. Some causes are lost before they begin, sorry. HTH.

Wolverines?

Sep 29, 2015, 12:40 PM

What's that? Did you mean Red Dawn?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wolverines?

Sep 29, 2015, 12:47 PM

Dear goodness.....you are correct.." Avenge me boys, avenge me!!! "

You mad bro? Awesome post!!!!!***

Sep 29, 2015, 12:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

your point 5 references 1 of the funniest tnet threads ever***

Sep 29, 2015, 12:47 PM

Re: your point 5 references 1 of the funniest tnet threads ever***

Sep 29, 2015, 12:51 PM

Thanks man, @Obed wrote the original post about a student losing his legs while painting Tiger paws on Hwy 93....now that was one funny post!! Great stuff.

Point for quoting Red Dawn.***

Sep 29, 2015, 1:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

one more fact...

Sep 29, 2015, 4:47 PM

Rev Dodd is without a doubt a fire and brimstone preacher of the Tiger Gospel. Just like his sermon stated, I have one hand on the foundation and one hand on my weapon...(please no sexually inappropriate jokes here) I am ready!

Biggest mistake EVER !!!!!!!!!

Sep 29, 2015, 4:49 PM

reading Tigernet

null

LOL. Good stuff!***

Sep 29, 2015, 8:36 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic