Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have a Confession to make
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

I have a Confession to make

Feb 28, 2014, 3:01 PM

I live in Cootlumbia.

This place is a hellhole.

Everyone is corrupt.

Please get me out of here...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You should speak to 88.

Feb 28, 2014, 3:05 PM

Pretty sure he is a priest. HTH.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

I hate it when I have too many

Feb 28, 2014, 3:07 PM

jokes to use and can't figure out which one is the best.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Why not use the funny one...

Feb 28, 2014, 3:09 PM

we're still waiting...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

-signed Crump***

Feb 28, 2014, 3:11 PM

null

Because I know for a fact the funny one would

Feb 28, 2014, 3:20 PM [ in reply to Why not use the funny one... ]

get me banned for at least a month

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You need to show Crump who's boss..

Feb 28, 2014, 3:35 PM

Signed,

Soccerkrzy

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Talent is such a burden, huh?*****

Feb 28, 2014, 3:10 PM [ in reply to I hate it when I have too many ]

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

It really is

Feb 28, 2014, 3:19 PM

Thanks for noticing

Re: I have a Confession to make

Feb 28, 2014, 3:06 PM

I do as well... Begged my wife to move to Greenville but she doesn't want to switch hospitals.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is she on life support? If not, switching hospitals should

Feb 28, 2014, 3:10 PM

be a smooth transition.

^^^^this guy is sooooo on his game today!***

Feb 28, 2014, 3:11 PM

TODAY???

Feb 28, 2014, 3:12 PM

You make it sound like this is an anomaly?!?

Don't push it.

Feb 28, 2014, 3:16 PM

Besides, that is dsp's job, right?

If your game lasts for more than 4 hours...

Feb 28, 2014, 3:16 PM [ in reply to TODAY??? ]

don't waste any of that time at the doc's office...

Once every 3 years, bob will have a day like this.***

Feb 28, 2014, 3:16 PM [ in reply to ^^^^this guy is sooooo on his game today!*** ]

null

A simple TU is reward enough for his mildly entertaining

Feb 28, 2014, 3:22 PM [ in reply to ^^^^this guy is sooooo on his game today!*** ]

commentary. No need to do more.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

But CUTiger2012 does more***

Feb 28, 2014, 3:24 PM

Bob is gonna LOVE this. ^^^^^***

Feb 28, 2014, 3:26 PM

WOAH

Feb 28, 2014, 3:50 PM [ in reply to But CUTiger2012 does more*** ]

dayumn it bob

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Re: Is she on life support? If not, switching hospitals should

Feb 28, 2014, 3:20 PM [ in reply to Is she on life support? If not, switching hospitals should ]

Haha, she is a Nurse at Palmetto Health Richland.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's plenty of good looking single nurses in G'ville.***

Mar 2, 2014, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Re: I have a Confession to make ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We'll have to quarantine you...delouse, then proceed with

Feb 28, 2014, 3:08 PM

immunizations....

lived there for a year...

Feb 28, 2014, 3:12 PM

worst place ever.

I was hoping for a confession that incorporated

Feb 28, 2014, 3:16 PM

a water balloon full of gravy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

^^^Niice^^^^***

Feb 28, 2014, 3:21 PM

I also have a confession

Feb 28, 2014, 3:51 PM

Sometimes when I see a thread with only 4 TU's, I will give it another TU just so I can see that little orange trophy pop up beside it

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic