Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I put this comment on the Roll Tajh FB page this morning
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,550

I put this comment on the Roll Tajh FB page this morning

Oct 10, 2012, 10:49 AM

"If as you claim this shirt is not representative of any person, university, or organization and any likeness, resemblance, or similarities with any entity, person, group etc. is mere coincidental, how does wearing one support MY Tigers? Is Clemson going to get the profits?"

They took my comment down within 20 minutes. They know what they're doing is wrong.

Anyone who thinks this is ok shouldn't mind someone hiding a camera in their shower to get some nude pics of their wife or girlfriend, cropping the pics to show just enough of her face so that only people who know her will know who it is then selling the pictures and keeping the money. It's the same thing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know a patant lawyer if you need one***

Oct 10, 2012, 10:54 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't need anything

Oct 10, 2012, 11:02 AM

I've taken all the action I plan to take by stating my opinion about the clear exploitation of a student athlete's name. Athletes are already exploited enough by NCAA rules that are supposed to "protect" them without having to endure someone pocketing money on their name - which they are prohibited from using to do the very same thing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What about the Sammy Watkins "hair" tshirts

Oct 10, 2012, 11:30 AM

I never saw you speak up about them big feller

I wasn't aware of those. When did that happen?

Oct 10, 2012, 11:35 AM

And for the record, I was just stating my opinion here on the same public forum where these items were advertised yesterday. This is something that has the potential to cause trouble for Clemson University.

Is there some reason I should not speak of it if I believe it could cause trouble for Clemson?

link to the FB page?***

Oct 10, 2012, 10:54 AM

So....

Oct 10, 2012, 10:57 AM

you're selling nude pics of your wife? How much?

LOL!! You haven't changed a bit!

Oct 10, 2012, 11:03 AM

If I'm the one selling them, then the interested parties are keeping the profits.

Different scenario.

How's it going?

Re: I put this comment on the Roll Tajh FB page this morning

Oct 10, 2012, 11:10 AM

You know some officials have probably got to him or either he's scared now ...... this is what is up there now ......Roll Tajh
36 minutes ago
Last chance to order and receive for Virginia Tech Game is Today!
2 people like this.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,550
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic