Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
lets not count Watson out of the heisman yet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

lets not count Watson out of the heisman yet

Nov 5, 2016, 9:37 AM

First of all instead of saying he wont win go vote for him on heisman.com. you can vote once a day so go do it. secondly, he is the best qb in the country and more importantly the most clutch player in the country. Its not over till they call the winners name and you can never count Watson out. This guy deserves our help not just for what hes done for our program but also for what hes done in life. Nobody embodies what a Clemson man is more than. All in Tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree but it would take a strong finish for Watson

Nov 5, 2016, 9:59 AM

To win and Lamar Jackson would have to decline from what he did the start of the season. Currently DW is #4 with 10% of the votes. I think they definitely made a mistake last year with him not winning over Henry. Watson had 4000 psssing yards and over 1000 rushing yards while his team was #1. If that can't win you the heisman then I don't know what will

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All that needs to happen for Watson...

Nov 5, 2016, 10:04 AM

1. Louisville continue to look average, and drop a game or two. This can happen as they still have to play at Houston, and Kentucky is actually pretty good this year, and anything can happen in a rivalry.

2. Watson has to average 4 passing TDs a game going forward. That would be over 40 TDs. He will also need to start running a little more.

3. Clemson just needs to keep winning, but do it convincingly. Remember, we have an ACC championship game to pad stats, and also give a chance for that "Heisman Moment"

4. Watson is absolutely not out of it. That's why he still has 8:1 odds in Vegas

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: lets not count Watson out of the heisman yet

Nov 5, 2016, 10:21 AM

That ship has sailed! Forget the Heisman and concentrate on the Natty! GO TIGERS

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic