Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: Watkins listed as one of 2014 NFL draft's top prospects
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Football Player Update: Watkins listed as one of 2014 NFL draft's top prospects

Apr 28, 2013, 9:06 AM

Watkins listed as one of 2014 NFL draft's top prospects

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Player Update: Watkins listed as one of 2014 NFL draft's top prospects

Apr 28, 2013, 10:10 AM

Tajh Boyd is on this list too.

This guy deserves an award

Apr 28, 2013, 10:10 AM

This guy, this scrub writer for USA today, is a headline troll. This is a perfect example of someone who clearly doesn't conduct any real research.

Yes, Sammy broke the law. A misdemeanor. Once. Check out the arresting officer's report, bonehead. Then, check out the University's response, Sammy's commitment, and the support of Tiger nation.

Yep, scrub writer, you are the real deal. As for Sammy being a top draft choice, good goin' captain obvious.

Woah, woah, woah.

Apr 28, 2013, 12:25 PM

I get it now, that's what made the guy think Sammy was an SEC player.

I didn't even read the article. That isn't news. We all knew that the first time he took the field over two years ago.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WATKINS HOPEFULLY STAYS FOR SR SEASON

Apr 28, 2013, 9:24 PM

AFTER THE WAY SOPHMORE SEASON WENT (However good it was it def was no freshman yr) HE DEFINITELY NEEDS 3 YRS LIKE HIS FRESHMAN YR. SOPHMORE YR DOESNT COUNT.

let me help clarify...

Apr 28, 2013, 1:08 PM [ in reply to This guy deserves an award ]

sammy will be scrutinized, for the reasons given, by any nfl team looking to invest millions upon millions into him or any first rounder.

does it mean they won't take him there? nope, just means they're doing their ####### jobs.

hth

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For real????

Apr 28, 2013, 10:12 AM

Who would have guessed that?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

That's impossible!

Apr 28, 2013, 12:22 PM

He doesn't even play in the SEC.

What the devil is wrong with the sports writers these days?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

obviously...

Apr 28, 2013, 12:24 PM

he didn't get the memo.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I should have read the article.

Apr 28, 2013, 12:31 PM

I didn't consider it worthy of the few seconds it would take to read it. My son, ace recruiting guru "Tigerfurlife," told me Sammy was gonna be a Jerry Rice like standout when he signed his LOI.

I'm way behind on T-Net. I had a bad blood pressure problem after an episode with trying to till ground that was as hard a asphault. Seems my electrolites got twisted and I've been chasing doctors for over a week now. I've got an appointment with a caridoloiligili-heart doctor Monday to see how much more damage I've done to the ticker.

Prayers, best wishes or in some's case just think of me when you are having sects. :)

all good things your way & let's not till the asphalt no mo.

Apr 28, 2013, 1:06 PM

:)

Yeah, well...

Apr 28, 2013, 6:46 PM

I fought with God about getting the planting done. I'd murdered many seed in the prime of life trying to grow them before the weather warmed.

My son and I stopped and assisted a lady here on the back mounain road. He got in the back seat and she rode to her home in the front. She had a nice Kubota tractor sitting in her yard and I asked if her husband might plow my garden. I, of course offered payment to him for the work.

A week later a cop pulled up in the yard. I had the grandchildren here and we were roasting hotdogs and stuff over an open fire. I knew the penalty was $250 for the first offense for burning without a permit.

He asked if I was David and I said no and told him my real name and he stuck out his hand and thanked me for helping his wife. She wasn't that hot but I'd have done her had she not been married. :)

He said he'd till the garden for nothing. I offered fuel money and he didn't reply.

I guess not rapping a woman and cutting her remains into little pieces really pays off sometimes. I'll hope those pervs in the lunge try and remember that.

Re: Yeah, well...

Apr 28, 2013, 9:48 PM

You're killing me. Or was it the six beers? Nah, it's you.

LMAO

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Yeah, well...

Apr 29, 2013, 12:27 PM [ in reply to Yeah, well... ]

Once you get your garden growing. DON'T waste a dime on any mini tiller to keep the grass and weeds out other than a Mantis. It's the only mini tiller that has a money back warranty for the first year. It's the only mini tiller that has a full 5 year warranty from the handle grips to the tines, and the tines are warranted for life. I have had about everyone on the market and had to have them worked on every year until I bought the Mantis. It has the smallest engine than any I have ever had. The one I used before the Mantis was a Yard Machine with 33cc. And the Mantis is only 22cc and is much stronger. You have nothing to lose by trying the Mantis because of the first year money back refund if you don't like it.

P/S
I got the $399.00 one b/c it comes with an edger that I use to edge around the pool.

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic