Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
lefty antifas seem very angry
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 505

lefty antifas seem very angry

Nov 20, 2018, 4:06 PM

on what looks to be a beautiful portland day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlBv9rFVuGI

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: lefty antifas seem very angry

Nov 20, 2018, 4:09 PM

you ever get the impression antifa is just a blanket term used to scare old people into the voting booth? and that you really have no idea what organazation(s) these people are affiliated with if any. I mean not one thing in the video, shirt, sign, hat that proclaims this an antifa rally. Basically I see 20 somethings with hand written signs protesting trump, and not really doing anything wrong.

And it certainly is not as classy as the tea party rallies of 2010. I mean those guys had hot air ballons, huge buses with cool graphics, and guest speakers from all over the world. I mean if you want to protest grass roots style, but with corporate money, talk to those guys.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2018, 4:17 PM

you ever get the impression Proud Boys is just a blanket term used to scare old people into the voting booth? and that you really have no idea what organazation(sp) these people are affiliated with if any. I mean not one thing in the video, shirt, sign, hat that proclaims this a Proud Boys rally. Basically I see people supporting trump.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2018, 4:20 PM

cool story, thankfully nobody here has ever started a thread like this.

That seems like a legit comparison.

Nov 20, 2018, 5:08 PM [ in reply to Re: lefty antifas seem very angry ]

I'd surmise that 1 in 100 people who pay attention to politics has heard of the Proud Boys. I'd also surmise that 99 out of 100 semi-literate political people are familiar with the concept of Antifa, even if nobody knows exactly what or who they are.

Maybe they could have tshirts made up to wear to the protests they actually attend so the rest of us would know for sure.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only because one group has been rioting longer.

Nov 20, 2018, 5:41 PM

They're both basically anarchists. Both are violent. Both are extremists. Neither is racist. Both support toppling the government and legalizing weed. Neither represent even a tiny fraction of normal, rational Americans. But to dismiss them because they don't have a uniform or whatever is what they want.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Only because one group has been rioting longer.

Nov 20, 2018, 7:11 PM

antifa supports toppling government, where do you get this crap?

Antifa — short for "anti-fascist" — is the name for loosely affiliated, militant left-leaning anti-racist groups that monitor and track the activities of local neo-Nazis. The movement has no unified structure or national leadership but has emerged in the form of local bodies nationwide, particularly on the West Coast.

It seems like the only people that should be going after Antifa are white supremacist groups. Are you a member of one of those by chance?

Nov 21, 2018, 3:42 PM

The problem is, Antifa defines "White Supremacist", "Nazi", and "Racist" as anyone who doesnt believe what they believe. Thats the issue. They arent actually fighting racists and nazis, they are fighting against moderate and mainstream America.

Dabo is what antifa considers a "white supremacist nazi", fyi.

Antifa is significantly more widespread than any other extremist group, and Democrat politicians openly encourage the violence Antifa perpetuates. We have literally seen Democrat congressman praise these people for what they do. Its ###### up.

Nov 22, 2018, 4:51 AM

sure, they are coming for your white privilege, lock the children up and arm yourself before it is too late!

Nov 20, 2018, 4:11 PM

Golly. With all the Antifas and Caravans and MS13 running around it's a wonder we don't all wake up dead tomorrow.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is the actual video description.

Nov 20, 2018, 4:13 PM

I am 100% not making this up.

"On Nov. 17, 2018 in downtown Portland, Ore., I was harassed by masked individuals connected to antifa. They encircled me, pushed me, and sprayed my camera with silly string. Antifa had gathered to oppose the #HimToo event, which sought to bring awareness to men who had been falsely accused of sex crimes."

SILLY STRING!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is the actual video description.

Nov 20, 2018, 11:55 PM

csb
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/antifa-violence-portland-bernie-sanders-video-1082072%3famp=1

Weed is legal there. They should be more laid back:

Nov 20, 2018, 4:13 PM

https://www.pdxmonthly.com/articles/2015/10/19/how-to-shop-for-weed

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Weed is legal there. They should be more laid back:

Nov 20, 2018, 4:15 PM

explains why the left is so unhinged, weed withdrawal.

Weed is the one thing that the radical left and right agree

Nov 20, 2018, 4:18 PM [ in reply to Weed is legal there. They should be more laid back: ]

on.

Not the radical right.***

Nov 20, 2018, 4:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not the radical right.***

Nov 20, 2018, 4:37 PM

I have seen nothing in the bible about it, if that is where you where going, but then again I do not think I have ever even opened one in my adult years.

I think you may be talking about the radical right of old

Nov 20, 2018, 4:44 PM [ in reply to Not the radical right.*** ]

The family values, Christian moral majority folks. Well, today's radical right is a different animal.

Re: Not the radical right.***

Nov 21, 2018, 3:44 PM [ in reply to Not the radical right.*** ]

Not the radical, conservative, or religious right.

Moderate Republicans, Libertarian leaning Republicans, Cosntitutionalists, Originalists, and pretty much every Republican or Right winger except for the Billy Graham Christian Conservatives and the extreme Alt-Right support legalization. Pretty much all Republicans under the age of 50 support legalization unless they are Christian or Alt-Right "Deus Vult" crusaders.

The alt right seems angry!

Nov 20, 2018, 5:42 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

F Tiger and Phil

Nov 21, 2018, 7:33 AM

Put these two on TV for a fight to death. Must see TV.

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Why don't you stick your head up my

Nov 21, 2018, 8:23 AM

butt and fight for air?

Re: Why don't you stick your head up my

Nov 21, 2018, 11:09 AM

Yeah, I'd watch that on TV. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YOU misspelled foot

Nov 21, 2018, 1:42 PM [ in reply to Why don't you stick your head up my ]

And when I wiggle my toes, your eyes would blink S.O.S.

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Nov 22, 2018, 11:16 AM

Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America.

- Trump

Replies: 24
| visibility 505
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic