Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Swinney updates injuries on Sunday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

FB Update: Swinney updates injuries on Sunday

Nov 22, 2015, 6:25 PM

Swinney updates injuries on Sunday

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now take the Tigers to cover.***

Nov 22, 2015, 6:33 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Huge getting Crowder back!! The run game hasn't been the

Nov 22, 2015, 6:33 PM

same since he's gone out

We need to run it all day long on those #### lovers.

Nov 22, 2015, 6:54 PM

Run the ball, no turnovers, stop their gimmick "roll the dice play" and we win.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: We need to run it all day long on those #### lovers.

Nov 22, 2015, 6:59 PM
Screenshot (1).png(1,011.5 K)

no we dont i speak for #### lovers, being one myself, so we shouldnt

I hope these guys are 100% Saturday. Don't want 80 or

Nov 22, 2015, 6:50 PM

90%. I'd almost rather play a backup who is 100% ready.

And this is not the game to get "cute" with. I do NOT want to see crap like the pass from Sammy 2 years ago. We totally lost momentum after that. We need to take care of business early and often!

Re: I hope these guys are 100% Saturday. Don't want 80 or

Nov 22, 2015, 6:55 PM

Don't over think this. They were dressed and ready to go against Wake, but Dabo decided to let them rest and for good reason. I'm sure everyone that WILL be playing...WILL be 100%. Crowder and Wayne Train back is huge, Mac will be fresh and ready as well.... I think we'll be locked and loaded to lay the hammer down this weekend. Maybe give the starters some more rest by the 4th.

The pass from Sammy was a Chad Morris special. He was

Nov 22, 2015, 6:57 PM [ in reply to I hope these guys are 100% Saturday. Don't want 80 or ]

famous for trying to be cute when we didn't need to. We were running through SCAR like s hot knife through butter before that play. Same thing happened against Ohio St in the Orange Bowl. A lot less of that since Morris moved on.

Re: The pass from Sammy was a Chad Morris special. He was

Nov 22, 2015, 7:09 PM

Yep, we marched down the field. Did not need that WR pass back across the field. Lost points and momentum early in the game. Never needed that play at that time. We were moving the chains.

That play would've worked with Cain throwing the ball

Nov 22, 2015, 8:55 PM [ in reply to I hope these guys are 100% Saturday. Don't want 80 or ]

I know everyone hates the play call, but the play was there, it was a terrible throw. Not that that's an excuse for Morris because he should've known Sammy didn't have an arm before he put that play in.

We faced Wake VERY shorthanded. Critics fail to recognize.

Nov 22, 2015, 7:00 PM

They see us getting stacked up at the line of scrimmage on running plays and forget that we're missing Crowder and Gallman.

They see Wake complete a TD pass and forget we're without Mackenzie Alexander.

They see us getting minimal kick off return yardage and forget that Ray Ray is out.

And for that matter, they question Deshaun Watson's effectiveness down the middle of the field and forget that it was mainly Mike Williams that made those passes work so well.

AND YET ... they also forget that we are still 11-0 and ranked #1 in the entire country despite all the shortcomings they notice each and every game.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you only missed one key point

Nov 22, 2015, 7:17 PM

It was freaking Wake Forest. we should curb stomp them every year regardless of who is out. The OL has regressed significantly in recent weeks. Hopefully it is in part Crowder and the rest due to the level of intensity.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look at the Notre Dame / Wake box score for comparison

Nov 22, 2015, 8:44 PM

Wake has a capable defense and to say that we should curb stomp them no matter who we put on the field is a bit naive.

knew the ND game was coming

Nov 23, 2015, 7:17 AM

Your point is we didn't dominate due to lack of starters. My point is we should have enough talent on our two deep to beat a crappy football program like Wake with a few starters out. Every team deals with injuries and those excuses are just that, excuses, in my opinion.

If you want to be happy with the win, I'm there with you. But clearly we are not a team that has built depth in some key areas. Given the piss-poor production from our OL since Crowder went down, im concerned. If you think Wake is a stellar defense that matches up to some of the best in the country, it's not me that is naive.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: knew the ND game was coming

Nov 23, 2015, 8:58 AM

Wake played Notre Dame and Florida State surprisingly well, and we had at least 3 turnovers against them and still won by 3 touchdowns. That is not a close game at all.

They see us getting minimal kick return yardage and...

Nov 22, 2015, 8:57 PM [ in reply to We faced Wake VERY shorthanded. Critics fail to recognize. ]

umm... yeah. That's pretty much every KO return regardless of who's back there.

McCloud has had some good KO returns this year.***

Nov 23, 2015, 12:46 AM

He's averaging 33 yards per attempt.

Re: McCloud has had some good KO returns this year.***

Nov 23, 2015, 6:41 AM

Love to see Ray-Ray3 bust one for 6 . That would make up for the 2 we've given up this season .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Crowder is a road grader

Nov 22, 2015, 8:16 PM

He was definitely missed. With him back ,Wayne train is coming full throttle! He could have played Saturday. But why? Let the seniors play. But you can bet he'll play this weekend!
GO TIGERS!! NO MERCY!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So is Gallman close to 100%??***

Nov 22, 2015, 10:48 PM

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic