Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone willing to bail me out after i knock out
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Anyone willing to bail me out after i knock out

Jan 6, 2016, 4:45 PM

The first coot who says to me after we beat Bama that Bama was worn out because of SEC or blames it on refs? ;)

Message was edited by: Clemsonfan1851®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone willing to bail me out after i knock out

Jan 6, 2016, 4:47 PM

Crowdfunding... I prefer GoFundMe

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gotta give it to the kid for owning his stupidity.***

Jan 6, 2016, 4:53 PM

+1 Adam, well played young man!***

Jan 6, 2016, 5:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Anyone willing to bail me out after i knock out ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Jan 6, 2016, 5:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Anyone willing to bail me out after i knock out ]

Adwyatt, T-mail him all you're professional tips and information on how to raise money for a worthy cause. This kid is legit. He can help.

No, but I may be willing to get you a GoPro for the event

Jan 6, 2016, 4:52 PM

nmfm

Re: No, but I may be willing to get you a GoPro for the event

Jan 6, 2016, 4:56 PM

I prefer pay per view. $39.99

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2016, 4:57 PM

I will put up what I can. I bout had to when we beat OU. A coot wouldn't admit we were just the better team. Said we had calls go our way and got lucky getting a INT in the redzone.

Calls were pretty even id say we got cheated with that sideline penalty and we had a INT in the redzone as well. Coots will always be coots.

Jan 6, 2016, 4:58 PM

I thought the calls were pretty even as well

just ask GWP Tiger, he's a slime ball lawyer

Jan 6, 2016, 4:57 PM

And he is rich beyond your wildest dreams, he'll get you out, for the right amount.

Awwww thanks D2j, I didn't realize you cared so much

Jan 6, 2016, 5:34 PM

those are some of the nicest things anyone has ever said about me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Jan 6, 2016, 5:35 PM

I will bail you out. You don't have to have a reason though just knock their #### out for the heck of it!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2016, 5:37 PM

I knew I could count on you :)

Jan 6, 2016, 5:39 PM

If we win, it'll only because Bama will be worn out from all of those extra practices they had.

Jan 6, 2016, 5:42 PM

That's all it takes for you to knock them out? I knocked out one at a bar in Charleston last weekend just for breathing. It's amazing how hard easily they fall after their mouth makes them hard.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

it won't matter what they say

Jan 6, 2016, 6:01 PM

Win or lose we are somewhere their program will never ever be...ever...for the rest of the existence of college football..and if we win..I'm buying every championship shirt and hat and everyone at work will be reminded everyday we won the championship

Re: it won't matter what they say

Jan 6, 2016, 6:02 PM

Same here. I've done budgeted $300 for Championship attire LOL

Jan 6, 2016, 6:06 PM

Yes, I will bail you out with proof that you knocked the coot out. $276.00

Go TIGERS

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Jan 6, 2016, 6:18 PM

No I want in on the beating. Maybe there will be two of them for us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bail you out for smacking a coot at any time for any

Jan 6, 2016, 6:21 PM

reason

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2016, 6:24 PM

No, but I'll visit you in the pen so we can rehash it and enjoy the memory together.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic